Tanya's eyebrows

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

W

White Russian

Guest Shopper
Tanya has suddenly gone from having polished looking, plucked eyebrows to big bushy ones. I'm not sure it's a good look for her, I think they make her look much older.

she might just be a bit busy to get them tidied up, speaking as someone who

1/ hasn't had much spare time to go get them dealt with and
2/ can't actually be arsed at the mo!:doh:

I can understand how easy it is to forget about them, mines are currently residing in the 80's just now and for the life of me I just can't face a trip to the salon to get them waxed and I certainly can't face the pain of plucking them myself.

she might just be a bit busy to get them tidied up, speaking as someone who

1/ hasn't had much spare time to go get them dealt with and
2/ can't actually be arsed at the mo!:doh:

I can understand how easy it is to forget about them, mines are currently residing in the 80's just now and for the life of me I just can't face a trip to the salon to get them waxed and I certainly can't face the pain of plucking them myself.

Sorry but Tanya is a model and therefore I don't think any of the above are reasons why she a sporting a Dennis Healy look.

Bushy eyebrows are IN!! I like them, she's lucky that after years of plucking, they've grown back, usually they don't. Wish mine would do that!

I don't think people should follow trends with eyebrows, be that thick or plucked within an inch of their life. You need to stick with what suits your own face. Model Tara looks great with her big eyebrows but I think they look too heavy for Tanya and she suits a more polished look.

Blessed be the rubis tweezers worth every watering cent.

Oooo that's great to know I've just ordered these at the weekend, I've been having terrible problems with hairs breaking off, then sorting get stuck in the wrong place in the follicle and so then getting terrible infections and swelling etc, not attractive!

The reviews on QVC are great so I'm hoping they'll make a massive difference.

I don't think people should follow trends with eyebrows, be that thick or plucked within an inch of their life. You need to stick with what suits your own face. Model Tara looks great with her big eyebrows but I think they look too heavy for Tanya and she suits a more polished look.

I disagree. I like the way they arch down at the sides, they frame or finish off her face IMHO. She's lucky that her eyelids haven't drooped at all, if they had, then thicker eyebrows do look a bit odd. :happy:

I'm just sick to death of seeing 'Tan' demonstrating lip lift. Smothering it all around her lips and nearly up her nostrils. It just really annoys me!

I'm just sick to death of seeing 'Tan' demonstrating lip lift. Smothering it all around her lips and nearly up her nostrils. It just really annoys me!

Did anyone see "Tan" with the Decleor Smoothing Lipstick on Saturday?:doh: She "grabbed" it off the table and started plastering it on her lips and Fiona said something along the lines of "If it was me I'd have taken a bit off with a spatula for hygiene reasons". I don't think Fiona was best pleased. She had to basically let Tanya have it.

I agree with Fiona on this one as I was in Boots last Friday where i witnessed a woman putting a tester mascara on her eyes and when I pointed this out to staff who did nothing I was told "It's only a tester" , Yes it may be a tester but it's still ****** unhygienic. No wonder this is rife when you see Tanya doing the same... Ugh it gets on my t**s.

I read years ago that when eyebrow fashions changed top models would go off to a desert island to regrow them, then have them reshaped before they came back to civilisation. If only ....................

I read years ago that when eyebrow fashions changed top models would go off to a desert island to regrow them, then have them reshaped before they came back to civilisation. If only ....................

ha, ha! Quite like the desert island idea even if the eyebrows didn't grow back..!

I thought she was going a bit mad; the thing that went through my mind was she has been at QVC for a long time now and I wonder if she will reach her sell by date at some point. No doubt if QVC have anything to do with it she will vanish with no explanation one day.

She may have had her eyebrows "done" at the salon, like Colleen Rooney had them tattoooed. A bit like Kate Middleton on her wedding day - coloured in to make them heavier for the photos no doubt - but a bit too ott methinks in Kate's case.

I like Tanya, but I don't find her in the least bit feminine at all...always reminds me of a bloke in drag *dons tin hat and does a runner* sorry ladies.

Before the eyebrow incident (which I still maintain is a bad look for her), I always thought she looked very beautiful and sophisticated. Until she opened her mouth. Then this Amy Winehouse, truck driver-esque voice would come out and it would get faster and faster! I do like her, but sometimes I wish she would stop trying to spark up banter with the presenters and chats about her husband and pet cats and just let them tell me about the product.

Latest posts

Back