The slanket

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

gawwwwwwd I'm agonising about this one! Right up my street! I already have the established habit of wrapping myself up in a fleece blanket every night on the sofa, no matter what the season. I already have 2 fleece blankets but they are a drag (literally!) whenever I shift my carcass to go into the kitchen to fetch a cuppa... whaddamygonnadooooooooooo!?

gawwwwwwd I'm agonising about this one! Right up my street! I already have the established habit of wrapping myself up in a fleece blanket every night on the sofa, no matter what the season. I already have 2 fleece blankets but they are a drag (literally!) whenever I shift my carcass to go into the kitchen to fetch a cuppa... whaddamygonnadooooooooooo!?

Well im glad i bought mine, i love my blankets! After work all i can think about is getting home, taking my make-up off and wrapping myself in a blanket watching tv!! Just like i am now!!:18::18:

In the end I've gone for ruby on waitlist. I'm trying to reduce how much the heating is on and I do love snuggling up in something warm so I was going to treat myself to a fleecy blanket anyway, but it's always my hands that get cold, so this way I can keep warm all over. And I'm sure the cat will love to sleep on the end of it. So now just got to hope they get some back in stock.

I got mine and am pleased with the price, as someone else said £29 to £35 elsewhere. I am disabled and always cold, and my blankets never cover everything :)

slanket

I got mine and am pleased with the price, as someone else said £29 to £35 elsewhere. I am disabled and always cold, and my blankets never cover everything :)

i too disabled and with my last wintergas bill £198 ,and with 30% gas up by i i have gone for 2 in the cream 1 for me and 1 for my daughter to cosy up in and turn heating down a nothch or 2 might just be as snug as a bug in a rug dithered till little while ago was reading on here then decided its for me so to heck with it:5:

I've ordered the green to guarantee getting it - my sitting room is the coldest room in the house so hopefully may help keep the bills down!

I have just ordered mine in green and ruby on wait list as when they come back in stock they will be more expensive. I have ordered 3 but went for the same colour on waitlist to save on P&P.If I dont like the green one I will cancel the other order.
I may well put some Velcro down the front to hold it together.

Last edited:
I've been toying with the idea of an electric blanket - one for me, one for the son still left at home and making a fleecy cover for it to try and save on the heating bills. To use when in the living room!

We use blankets anyhow but thought this may be even better.....they do heated throws but can't find them cheaper than £60.

Ali x

I want one but i could imagine that i would end up tripping over it or getting the sleeves dangled in my tea or sitting on a lumpy part. Could you imagine getting the brown one and the pizza guy comes to the door with your pepperoni double crust and you shuffle to the door looking like a mad monk or the grim reaper wrapped up in your splanket thing ? ha ha :32:

I want one but i could imagine that i would end up tripping over it or getting the sleeves dangled in my tea or sitting on a lumpy part. Could you imagine getting the brown one and the pizza guy comes to the door with your pepperoni double crust and you shuffle to the door looking like a mad monk or the grim reaper wrapped up in your splanket thing ? ha ha :32:

lol-1.gif
lol-1.gif
lol-1.gif

I did think when I was watching earlier when the guy who invented it had the cream one on how it looked just so odd, whereas at midnight when he had the ruby one on (I think) it just looked like he'd got a blanket over him - the green and ruby didn't look so strange, but the chocolate and cream definitely had a strange look about them.

:D You did make me laugh Pinkearplugs I can just imagine it! :D I thought if I got the cream one and it was delivered by halloween I could wear it back to front pull it up over my face and put a pair of sunglasses, et voila fancy dress! :D

My other half would love one of those!!!!! I wonder if they can be bought elsewhere, as I no longer give my custom to qvc. I think they're great, though I would think one would have to watch ones step whilst attempting to walk around wearing it!

My other half would love one of those!!!!! I wonder if they can be bought elsewhere, as I no longer give my custom to qvc. I think they're great, though I would think one would have to watch ones step whilst attempting to walk around wearing it!

If you google it, loads of places including Amazon have them, trouble is I can't see them less than £35.

SCW

Are thy not called a zip through dressing gown? Or theatre gown, if made of printed cotton?.......

Ali x

Latest posts

Back