Things are getting a bit hairy at Yankee

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He was a good guest who presented the product very well and he seemed very at ease, considering it was his first time in front of the QVC camera . But ...... I hate to say it ........ I was distracted by my overwhelming desire to reach into the television to either cut his hair or to tie it back. It was in good condition though and at least he wasn't flicking it everywhere. :wink:

His hair is so wrong on a man,looks dreadful..the only time I've seen glorious long hair on a man was in the film "Dances with Wolves"!!

I always want to ask "whatever possessed you"?

I know who he reminds me of now its been bugging me for an hour.. Does anyone remember the programme This life? Well he. looks like the boyfriend of one of the lawyers. He also played Amira's dad in Eastenders. Oh what was his name?

Thank you that's the one Off to google his name, its driving me nuts

Ramon Tikaram? That was who I thought of when I saw him

Seemed like a great guest, very enthusiastic and very easy on the eye too. All that gorgeous long hair. I like them a bit girly... :blush:

Ramon Tikaram? That was who I thought of when I saw him

Seemed like a great guest, very enthusiastic and very easy on the eye too. All that gorgeous long hair. I like them a bit girly... :blush:

That's him!!! i just googled it. My brain can rest now.

I missed him! I hope he's replacing Michaela and not Rosa thank you very much.

Long hair on men is a bit dated but if he's pretty it might suit him. And I like em pretty too.

Oh hell no. He's not a pretty-boy type. Well not what I'd call pretty anyway. Wish I hadn't looked now lol.

I didnt like him, i prefer Rosa shes more down to earth and hasnt got the posh accent. Course didnt do him any favours putting him on air with Craig thou

I normally quite like long hair on men, but I just don't think it suited him. At least it was nice and clean. Greasy hair just makes me grr.

I missed him! I hope he's replacing Michaela and not Rosa thank you very much.

Long hair on men is a bit dated but if he's pretty it might suit him. And I like em pretty too.

He is back on at 11 tonight with Charlie.

I am told by our Yankee mole forum member (who will reveal herself if she wants to) that he is back up for Rosa and a second person was insisted upon by Q.

Michaela has gone. Rosa is top bitch..... For now. I can see Steven being popular.

Latest posts

Back