Tiana B

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i think some of the tiana b dresses look lovely but most are too short for me to wear. i have seen a couple of the new ones are a little longer but i have no idea of the sizing. i have tried to compare some of the dresses but the reviews say that the sizing is all over the place and is very dependent upon the style etc. do they come up big in your opinion?

this is the dress i like, it looks a decent length
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.151941/walk.yah.UKFA~U595

I find the sizing in terms of width pretty consistent. They have one style with a v neck which is gathered around the v neck and in that I'm a 2xl. In other styles I'm a 3xl. And I am a high street size 20 around the boobs. I can wear a 20 from anywhere and sometimes an 18. I really hope that helps on the sizing.

The length if far more hit and miss though and most of them are just above the knee of me. As I waffled earlier I have good legs for a chubby bird so that doesn't worry me. Also I don't find that the measurements for length given on the website are alwas correct. I ordered one tunic length but it turned out to be too long to wear as a tunic and too ruddy short to wear as a dress.

Hello Everyone :happy::handshake:

This is my first post on this forum, but I've been lurking for a while :blush:. Glad to see that some of you also like Tiana B, so do I. I have a couple of her dresses and I don't find them sweaty or think they look frumpy at all. The ones I have are ideal with leggings which I love to wear.

I also have some Ronni Nicole dresses, a couple of Kim & Co ones, some NL long jumper, rolled neck dresses and I really like some of the things in those ranges. Not everything, of course, but I'm pleased with what I have bought. I vary between a Med to a Large in most QVC ranges and am a 14/16 in high st.

Enjoying the forum very much, the posts are great. I'll be watching out for the TB TSV.

Great update cheers SCW. So what's the betting that p&p will be 4.95. Naughty as these dresses are so lightweight. Although I have noticed that the dresses seem to be sent via courier so guess that bumps up the price?

That does look nice depends on the length really whether I go for it or not being just a little over 5 foot I have to shorten most things and anything with a border is a no no where I am concerned as you cant shorten them

I find the sizing in terms of width pretty consistent. They have one style with a v neck which is gathered around the v neck and in that I'm a 2xl. In other styles I'm a 3xl. And I am a high street size 20 around the boobs. I can wear a 20 from anywhere and sometimes an 18. I really hope that helps on the sizing.

The length if far more hit and miss though and most of them are just above the knee of me. As I waffled earlier I have good legs for a chubby bird so that doesn't worry me. Also I don't find that the measurements for length given on the website are alwas correct. I ordered one tunic length but it turned out to be too long to wear as a tunic and too ruddy short to wear as a dress.
thanks tinkerbelle. i think i would be a large or xl then(dependent on the style) i am just shy of 6 foot so i have to be careful on the length or i end up showing my knickers to everyone lol

thanks tinkerbelle. i think i would be a large or xl then(dependent on the style) i am just shy of 6 foot so i have to be careful on the length or i end up showing my knickers to everyone lol

At least you can rely on the models to know how the length would be on you. For us shorter girls it's a bit hit n miss. :happy:

Hello Everyone :happy::handshake:

This is my first post on this forum, but I've been lurking for a while :blush:. Glad to see that some of you also like Tiana B, so do I. I have a couple of her dresses and I don't find them sweaty or think they look frumpy at all. The ones I have are ideal with leggings which I love to wear.

I also have some Ronni Nicole dresses, a couple of Kim & Co ones, some NL long jumper, rolled neck dresses and I really like some of the things in those ranges. Not everything, of course, but I'm pleased with what I have bought. I vary between a Med to a Large in most QVC ranges and am a 14/16 in high st.

Enjoying the forum very much, the posts are great. I'll be watching out for the TB TSV.

:mysmilie_357: Bellatrix.

I love my Tiana B dresses too

Have fun

Hi delh I'm only 5foot too - I posted about one of the TB maxi dresses here: http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=471711#post471711 and the length is perfect on me.

Jude xx

That dress is lovely I got a few when they were a super bargain price. The quality is fantastic and the fit gorgeous even if I do say so myself!! I do feel very glam every time I wear those but always feel it is more suited to evening rather than day wear. Am looking for some day maxi dresses so hope this TSV hits the spot

Tiana B Sleeveless V-Neck Printed Maxi Dress
Item Number: 152343
QVC Price £48.00
Today's Special Value Price £39.96
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

Tiana B printed maxi dress. Features a vivid all-over print, a flattering empire-style waist and a wrap-over design with a V-neckline. Accessorise with sandals and a straw tote for daytime chic, or wedge heels and a clutch bag for sophisticated summer evenings.

* V-neckline
* Sleeveless
* Wide straps are pleated to create draping over bust
* Ruched block colour band at waist with gathered detail
* Straight hemline
* Top section is lined
* 95% polyester, 5% elastane; lining: 100% polyester
* Machine washable at 30C

Colours available:

* Green/Brown - brown base with green all-over abstract print and brown band at waist
* Black/White - black base with white all-over abstract print and black band at waist
* Black/Pink - black base with all-over petal print in tonal pinks, purple, white and red with black band at waist
* Teal Multi - black base with all-over paisley print in a mix of teal and white with black band at waist

Measurements:

* Chest: 8: 85cm (33.5"), 10: 88cm (34.5"), 12: 90cm (35.5"), 14: 94cm (37"), 16: 98cm (38.5"), 18: 103cm (40.5"), 20: 108cm (42.5")
* Hips: 8: 127cm (50"), 10: 130cm (51"), 12: 132cm (52"), 14: 136cm (53.5"), 16: 140cm (55"), 18: 145cm (57"), 20: 150cm (59")
* Length for all sizes: 108cm (42.5")

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.152343

dont forget it will be on 3 easy pay at midnight

QVC Price £48.00
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

Tiana B printed maxi dress. Features a vivid all-over print, a flattering empire-style waist and a wrap-over design with a V-neckline. Accessorise with sandals and a straw tote for daytime chic, or wedge heels and a clutch bag for sophisticated summer evenings.

* V-neckline
* Sleeveless
* Straight hemline
* Top section is lined

Colours available:

* Green/Brown - brown base with green all-over abstract print and brown band at waist
* Black/White - black base with white all-over abstract print and black band at waist
* Black/Pink - black base with all-over petal print in tonal pinks, purple, white and red with black band at waist
* Teal Multi - black base with all-over paisley print in a mix of teal and white with black band at waist

Measurements:

* Chest: 8: 85cm (33.5"), 10: 88cm (34.5"), 12: 90cm (35.5"), 14: 94cm (37"), 16: 98cm (38.5"), 18: 103cm (40.5"), 20: 108cm (42.5")
* Hips: 8: 127cm (50"), 10: 130cm (51"), 12: 132cm (52"), 14: 136cm (53.5"), 16: 140cm (55"), 18: 145cm (57"), 20: 150cm (59")

REALLY?

How unusual for QVC these days! :tongue:

QVC Price £48.00
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

* V-neckline
* Sleeveless
* Straight hemline
* Top section is lined

Colours available:

Measurements:

Cheers SCW p&p is high for the weight of the fabric. Thanks for the tip re ordering at midnight re 3 easy pay

It's a lovely dress in all the colourways but at 42.5 inches that's going to be flapping above my ankles. If not at mid calf.

Didn't we have some shorter girlies who were interested. Hope the length works for you.

Will watch the presentation later to see the length on the models but I'm unlikely to go for it as a maxi.

108cm is just below my knee, hardly a maxi dress. Haven't seen any shows but they would have to use shorter models for the dress to a be a maxi on them, but I thought all their models were tall. Hope they make it clear it's that short or there will be a lot of disappointed people.

i think they have put up the wrong length as it looks quite long on the tall model .i think it would prolly be above ankle on most people but then again that used to be the maxi length not the 'trailing on the floor getting under your shoes' length that seems to be the mode at the moment. i am sick of tripping over my ****** hem lol
i love the brown option because it is nice and muted, so many of the dresses this year are blues, brights and black

Latest posts

Back