Today's Top Tech TSV 31/7/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Let me walk and talk you through it…Rings his mum…Did you know I used to be head of Epson in 1897…Zzzzz

Let me show you the sheer processing power….Shows Windows Snipping Tool and Media Player Windows running together... Alexa?? What are my appointments today?? Stealing a living at QVC again, oh Master….

Let me walk and talk you through it…Rings his mum…Did you know I used to be head of Epson in 1897…Zzzzz

Let me show you the sheer processing power….Shows Windows Snipping Tool and Media Player Windows running together... Alexa?? What are my appointments today?? Stealing a living at QVC again, oh Master….
I tend to be the kind of person who avoids Currys PC World because I cannot abide the general sales patter that is mostly unhelpful, but by comparison I simply cannot even watch a Q demo where this guy is on - no matter how good the product is.

What was it I heard him say recently? 800 movies from 1 terabyte of space? Is he right? I thought it would be at least half that? The point is he's been on so many years without actually telling us anything, that anything he does tell us seems like absolute BS to me. He was a bit of 'an old woman' but Tim Goodwin was streets above him.

What was it I heard him say recently? 800 movies from 1 terabyte of space? Is he right? I thought it would be at least half that? The point is he's been on so many years without actually telling us anything, that anything he does tell us seems like absolute BS to me. He was a bit of 'an old woman' but Tim Goodwin was streets above him.

And A.J.Rich. Even Antony Heywood was good on tech.

He clearly feels his act suffices for their level of buyer tech wise. The same routine every appearance. For me, it comes over as doing the bare minimum if that. Clearly, QVC see it differently as he must’ve been there for ten years now and that sort of show and no substance performance obviously suits their remit.

Attachments

• Amazon TSV 1.jpg
    Amazon TSV 1.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 22
  • Amazon TSV 2.jpg
    Amazon TSV 2.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 23
  • Amazon TSV 3.jpg
    Amazon TSV 3.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 27
  • Amazon TSV 4.jpg
    Amazon TSV 4.jpg