Trinny & Susannah Print Jersey Dress 09/08/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ooooo what was said maam?

She was talking about clothes out there in the shops and said something like "excuse my language but there is so much s**t out there" and Kathy was trying to apologise over the pair of them still gassing on!!!

The presenters' awkward attempt to apologise for slip-ups like this actually draw more attention to it imho!

Well it arrived today and will be winging its way back to Q tomorrow!! rather than the style disguising hips and tummy it emphasized them, I thought the material was poor and the zip looked cheap and I didn`t like the orange colour next to the plum... I looked a fright in it, didn`t even bother to show my husband or daughter!! Always makes me wonder whether the studio dresses are a better quality !! Don`t think I`ll be trying anymore from that line :(

Thanks for reporting back, sorry you've got to traipse it back to the post office, cancel under DSR and get your original p&p back (but you know that I'm sure).

I quite like mine.......i think lol.ive only tried it on really quickly but first impressions are good.i chose the grey and its without doubt the best one for my fair colouring and platinum short hair.it does disguise my tummy and hips and i like the zip- gives it a bit more shape.i notice the reviews are quite mixed and i have to really try mine on again to have a really good look at it.i think it could be in danger of being frumpy and on one hand i think it wont with the right shoes,but thats what i need to be sure about.

Latest posts

Back