104.6 KB · Views: 59
  • UK Lash TSV 2.jpg
    UK Lash TSV 2.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 63
  • UK Lash TSV 3.jpg
    UK Lash TSV 3.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 62
Shame it’s not one for the brow as it does work.😊
I used plenty of the brow ones and then ended up with I think it was a TSV double pack of both. Brow one I used up but with the comments about the effect on the eye I’m now using the eye one on my brows. Think since I should now be on maintenance brow, using it this way will last much longer. So there’s now a debate, should I just buy a brow for when this runs out, or buy the TSV double to use on the brows. 😂😂😂

I’m fed up with seeing the cocoon chairs. 🙄 They’re on every gardening show, or so it seems.
Gardening shows heck that’s nothing.
They are featured on a lot of the previews of the next hour coming up.
Sending a presenter outside to sit in the chair or double bench to talk through the next hour.
Even Miceal was caught coming back from a fashion hour break leaving June stood at the rail whilst he was sat in the Coccon Chair.
Two have formed a guard of honour to walk through, placed outside the opening the models walk out of on the set whilst clothing modelling.
It goes on……

UKLash Eyelash Conditioning Serum 3ml Duo

QVC Price £66.00
Todays Special Value Price £56.00
P&P £3.95

SIngle

Auto-Delivery

Say hello to healthy-looking, fluttery lashes with this duo of UKLash Eyelash Serum. Designed to improve the look of brittle, short and sparse lashes, this serum is your key to luscious lashes, simply with one application a day! Enriched with vitamins, extracts, peptides and hyaluronic acid, this serum will help you create the look of naturally beautiful lashes that you won't be able to resist batting at every opportunity.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Eyelash Conditioning Serum Duo individually, directly from UKLash.com you’d pay £75.98. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £56, plus P&P, you’re saving £16.03.
Condition and care - enriched with lash- loving ingredients, these serums are ideal for everyday use to hydrate and infuse your eyelashes with what they need to look naturally beautiful.
A beautiful natural look - feel more confident without make-up thanks to this lash formula, which promotes your natural look and helps to frame your features.
Luscious lashes for longer - choose our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive this same duo again in 180 days at today's great price.
Contains:

• 2 x Eyelash Conditioning Serum (3ml) - enriched with hyaluronic acid and biotin, plus Pentapeptide-17. Perfect for anyone wanting to help maintain and condition lashes and especially ideal for those with short, sparse or thin-looking eyelashes
How to use:
  • Remove your makeup with an oil-free makeup remover or cleanser
  • Apply only one stroke of UKLash Eyelash Conditioning Serum at the root of your upper lashes once a day. One dip is enough for both eyelashes
  • Wait until the serum has fully dried if applying additional beauty products
  • Allow the serum to work overnight
  • For best results, use consistently once a day for 12 weeks. Then please continue with a maintenance programme of use 3 - 4 times a week

I thought about getting this but have decided to stick with what I’m currently using as it’s really working. I get it from Amazon and it’s 8ml for £41.95 if you apply a £3 discount voucher.

I thought about getting this but have decided to stick with what I’m currently using as it’s really working. I get it from Amazon and it’s 8ml for £41.95 if you apply a £3 discount voucher.
What brand is it please 😊

I cant use it. Years ago I bought something similar from QVC I have dry eyes and dodgy eye ducts so I never get on with it. I think it works by stopping your lashes falling out when they should. A kind of preservative. Think jam for your eyes with the same result...Jammed

What brand is it please 😊

It’s called NYK1 eyelash serum.

In the blurb about it, I’ve just noticed that they suggest you apply it twice a day. I’ve had good results with just applying it in the evening but might try doing it twice a day to see if the results are even better. I know that not all serums work for everyone, but at £41.95 for 8ml I thought it was worth the risk. Hopefully, if you go for it too, you’ll get good results as well.

Latest posts

Back