Uri Geller

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Just looking at a snap of someone called Joey on a presenter bog and, don't ask me why, I thought it was Uri Geller. Never heard anything of him lately. Can't see him coming back to the Q.

I read somewhere that he is returning to live in Israel

Good luck to him! I didn't think he conducted himself with any modicum of aplomb, following his 'bezzie' Michael Jackson's death. I always got the impression he was a bit of a hanger on.

Last edited:
I thought the gorilla was fantastic and all credit to the man who designed and made it. I heard Yuri and The Prince are mates I think it was mentioned on the TV report of the unveiling .

Yeah, but very little mention of the person who actually made it. Did UG bend all the spoons for it or were they manufactured bent? Lol

I quite liked the organic style of the designs but wasn't tempted by the rock crystal aspect and didn't buy into the ethos of the range.

Never from him. But I own a few silver pieces with rock crystal, bracelet and earrings. Lovely big clear stone which goes with everything. But I have never developed super powers when wearing.

That's interesting Donna (on both counts)! I have to admit that I don't think I've seen a rock crystal piece in the flesh, so to speak, so assumed it would just look like a dull piece of glass so I shall keep an open mind and actively look out for a nice piece as I love my jewellery and am always on the look out for something I don't have.

(mum writes)

I love his jewellery, it's very pretty and well made and rock crystal is beautiful. I don't believe it'll do anything as such, it just looks lovely. I bought most of my pieces back when QVC had their interactive service on Sky with the bargain hunter section. Unfortunately, due to illness which caused sudden weight loss, most of the rings, and some other items, no longer fit so I can't wear them. He has some unusual designs, some bold and some delicate. The things I can wear, I wear daily.

I lost a lot of weight too (thankfully by choice) and I also have a lot of rings which are far too big. The cost to have adjusted is often not worth it and a lot of the designs jewellers say are not suitable for sizing. I love my jewellery and Q was great in the past for a big choice of gemstones, none of which they have now. I really miss those shows as I would be prepared to pay for something a bit different.

The bargain hunter section was my best friend,back in the day.

I would be sitting,waiting impatiently for the pages to change at midnight lol I got so many brilliant bargains.

Latest posts

Back