Utterly Useless Service.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
I recently bought a beauty item that turned out not to be suitable so I returned it to QVC and asked - on the return slip and via email - if they could swap it for the other option which I know it suitable for my skin. They have taken ages to even mark the item as received in their warehouse and then, this morning, I have received a refund notice via email for the item. It was only one item out of the kit too, so if I'd known they were going to do this, I would have kept the rest of the kit which I know I like. I could have used the unsuitable cream on the neighbours pet llamas. It's in stock, so why no swap? Why haven't they responded to my email request for a swap? We keep you informed every step of the way, they say. B*****ks they do. Do QVC actually do anything to help customers out at all? From reading the comments on Trustpilot and that American reviews site, I do wonder why any of us would even consider shopping with them again. I actually avoid ordering things now because of their lousy service. Skechers shoes for example. I was interested but I'm not prepared to pay over £10 in P&P and wait weeks just to try something on. As it is, I found them much cheaper elsewhere anyway.

Remember the silence on the Switch Tablet I ordered? I did eventually receive it, but TEN DAYS later they decided to take the payment. I knew it was a direct despatch item that takes longer to deliver, but they've never once implied that payments are also delayed. Yes, it makes sense but why do they not tell you upfront so that there can be no chance for confusion?

Got a lovely pair of dove grey nubuck trainers with lovely yellow soles from Hotters in their sale. Even with the protector spray etc they were still less than £30 and are really comfy.

Latest posts

Back