What brands would you all like to see on Q?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

CallMeQ

Registered Shopper
I cannot remember who it was but someone posted in another thread that they'd like to see Ralph Lauren come to QVC, and it got me to thinking what brands would I like to see on QVC and what others thought too...

Personally I'd like to see more of a variety of top brands which sell not only for women but for men as well...

Some of the ones I could think of are;

- Ralph Lauren (especially home/bedding)
- Fossil (they have great watches, jewellery, leather goods and now clothing)
- Barbour (they are far more practical than any centigrade coat)
- Gucci (they have amazing watches)
- Olivia Burton (available in John Lewis at present, but i really like this range)
- Aveda (would love to see this back)

I'd also like to see more Folli Follie, they only have a small selection at the moment,

I know its a long shot, but its just for fun... so what would the rest of you like to see?

I would like this woman's clothing range to come to the Q
http://http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/carolineann661?_trksid=p2053788.m1543.l2754
The quality is amazing.
I've even written to her and suggested she contact them.

Thanks for the link;
Just had a quick peek at these designs on eBay, they are right up my street and much better than the Yong Kim monstrosities or the overpriced offerings by Join clothing that QVC were showing yesterday. I'll def give them a try.

Jo Malone would be nice.

Aveda to come back

Lizgregs, at last I can ask a non biased person about Jo Malone, as it isnt stocked locally and therefore no one I know uses it.

I live in the sticks and I only tend to see it the few times I go to HoF or at the airport. Each time the sales person goes on about layering but at the price of them you would have to be very familiar with the range to give it a go, so I end up totally confused and walk away.

Perfume wise I don't like citrus or fruity, like vanilla , musk, but not heavy, floral etc. I was a Gucci II fan until it was discontinued and now am in a bit of limbo.

A lot of JM seem to be grapefruit, herbal names. What I wondered was if (a) which ones should I concentrate my trial sniffs on and (b) what is all this layering about?

TIA

Layering is sales pitch!!! Me being cynical there... I love her citrus scents, especially the orange blossom and the grapefruit so can't be much help, sorry. I can't use the bath gel as it has sls in and my skin is very sensitive to that - Liz Earle orange flower wash for me. I adore Jo Malone vitamin e hand cream and moisturiser. Expensive but last ages - presteeegiuusss skincare! May be worth a look at the website as I know they do free delivery and returns.

I have come to the conclusion I would like to see Erwin Pearl jewellery on Q.

http://www.erwinpearl.com/

came across it on a recent trip to the states and have fallen in love with the pieces i bought, very unique.

I think Qvc have plenty of brands , its the prices and P&P thats the problem!!

Bring on the Bargains!!!

Fitflops for me, Modalu would be nice too - lovely quality leather bags and purses - not cheap but not silly prices either

Yet another Fitflopper here. Would love to see them on Q, especially if they had good TSVs.

Fitflops, are they still around, I thought research found they did nothing??? Stretchers make them, aren't they already on QVC????

What I would like to see is:

An inexpensive British brand gentle not aimed at just anti ageing but does everyone. Oh wait Marks and Spencer and Bee Good own ranges do this already. Oh Liz Earle is not all that gentle as I can't use it, my roseaca hates it.

Latest posts

Back