What brands would you all like to see on Q?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'd like them to bring Neals Yard Remedies, SpaRitual and Priti NYC. And though they've brought East recently I'd like to see them do more as they focused on the loose kaftan styles whereas I prefer their jersey dresses and tops.

I would like them to think about the sizes of UK ladies. Not everyone is 6ft and size 10. Joy is not a true representation of anyone over a size 10!

They keep saying about x million of viewers, well that would tell you that one Q shape will not fit all.

I desperately want to see ranges of cruelty-free beauty products - particularly Pai, Inlight Organics, Neal's Yard and Molton Brown. And Jason is great for a cheap and cheerful range - very good quality.

Would also love to see Crocs - not the clumpy clogs they made their name with, but their sandals, wedges and flip-flops. I live in Crocs, and if what I'm wearing aren't Crocs then I put a Crocs insole in them. The most comfortable shoes I've ever worn, and their range is now enormous.

Not so much a brand but I'd pay good money to watch a 2 hour show of 2 Joans together: Collins and Rivers! The presenters would be drawing lots to take the day off. Sadly we can't have an hour of Lennie Feinburg and the late Marcel Drucker but that would have been a hoot too!

Fitflops, are they still around, I thought research found they did nothing??? Stretchers make them, aren't they already on QVC????

What I would like to see is:

An inexpensive British brand gentle not aimed at just anti ageing but does everyone. Oh wait Marks and Spencer and Bee Good own ranges do this already. Oh Liz Earle is not all that gentle as I can't use it, my roseaca hates it.

Fitflops may not tone the legs as originally claimed, but they are the most comfortable shoes for walking around in all day that I have ever worn, and generally seem to be better quality than the Sketchers copy version. Their 'trainer' type shoe us the only thing I can wear for holiday trips when we are on a cruise - any other shoe, however comfortable at the start of the day, invariably leaves my (very soft) feet with blisters. Alas my legs remain untoned!

Latest posts

Back