What Brands would you like to see re-introduced

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

hello all i love this thread so much as i always miss some products ....i still have the spanek (not spandex) bird cooking frames & so miss the spanek seasoning ...also miss carol smith as loved her crafting stuff wspecially the glass painting
gererally i don't watch much qvc any more as fed up with the beauty shows & all products claiming to be anti ageing....and they seem to forget christmas is for kids sorry for going off topic a bit

i'm not even into crafting but i used to enjoy the carol smith shows - and donna dewberry.

welcome to the forum :hi:

hello all i love this thread so much as i always miss some products ....i still have the spanek (not spandex) bird cooking frames & so miss the spanek seasoning ...also miss carol smith as loved her crafting stuff wspecially the glass painting
gererally i don't watch much qvc any more as fed up with the beauty shows & all products claiming to be anti ageing....and they seem to forget christmas is for kids sorry for going off topic a bit

Hello and welcome, Im a newcomer too just this week! I also remember the Spanek chicken cookers, they were brilliant! Carol Smiths craft shows were fab and I dont craft either! Anything else you remember? Im wrecking my brains here lol

Gosh Janie excuse my ignorance, I just googled weimaraners there and that was the dog Steve had, I knew they were lovely big brown dogs, yes Delia was one and I cant remember the other ones name.

Gosh Janie excuse my ignorance, I just googled weimaraners there and that was the dog Steve had, I knew they were lovely big brown dogs, yes Delia was one and I cant remember the other ones name.

they're lovely dogs latchi but quite strong willed. not the easiest dogs to own. they've got more grey in their colouring than chocclate labs. seems steve had 3 - delia, oscar and harry.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Whatley

Those magnets they used to flog. Jill Franks did them with a man, dont know his name or the brand.

I liked Rob Locke!

Another vote for Hagit Gorali; love her pieces, good design and quality
MarcelDrucker once did me a great kindness.
Miss Joan Rivers with her colour swatches on Jewellery shows
Anyone remember Kahuna watches. Debbie Flint used to rave about them.
Herman Teddies - I liked Martin Herman, sweet man.
Lastly, and I know a lot of you will have found this range tacky and ott, but I love a bit of bling - Jacques Farrell watches with straps made of rows of bezel set crystals (California Style used to do necklaces that matched)!

Brenda Christian and Scott Barnes,Molton Brown.
I LOVED The mojave magic makeup too.
I wouldent miss the full priced makeup with massive p&p if it was discontinued lol.
Ive stopped buying anything thats full priced or single makeup items.
TSV is fine.

Spanek

Hmmm, I googled Spanek and the roasters and seasonings are sold here in the UK. So, you recommend? mmm-mmm MTIA DroolingSnarly

Those magnets they used to flog. Jill Franks did them with a man, dont know his name or the brand.

Homedics I think...I've got some of their stuff - a migraine band which I wrap round my leg and a pad with about 15 magnets in when I stuff down my knickers when I've got backache - for my knotty shoulders I use magnets in little plasters by Robinsons...magnets work for me..it's the forks and stuff stuck to my bum that's the problem.. :mysmilie_483:

Aveda, love and still use Shampure and Blue Malva
Syence skincare loved it, buy it when I'm in London
Crystal Clear skincare, loved that lifting mask, still available online
Brenda Christian
T LA Clerc yellow powder, simply the best

Oh the camp little chap who represented Syence was a sweetie but I never tried the range.

Jude xx

Ecotan. What happened to them? I remember they were quite big on qvc, even when they moved to Harrods, qvc still did a lot of Ecotan, then they disapeared. I use to like that clear spray they did, I used to use one spray after a shave and it just made me look and feel better. I cant get on with all the creams, the ecotan concept, the clear spray was a good one.

Latest posts

Back