What Brands would you like to see re-introduced

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There are new Clientele items in the new beauty thread I seem to remember Tilly.

Jude xx

Just want to thank

Just want to thank reflexgirl for starting this thread. I've had a lovely trip down memory lane. I would like to see clientele back at QVC - I particularly like the Age Blocker, although some of the creams did have an odour of fruit salad about them. There is little variety on the channel now as the portfolio of brands has shrunk. QVC used to be the 5th largest jewellery retailer but I can't see athat they are now. I used to enjoy pearls and gems of the orient but don't see this range now.

About a month ago I picked up a Clientele box set at a car boot sale for £1. Unwanted Xmas present and the woman selling it had no idea about what Clientele was.

Sent from my Kindle Fire HD using Tapatalk 2

They never seem to sell any pet products now.
I remember them selling Furminator, grooming products, pet carriers. Often with some lovely obliging dog in the studio.

I remember them selling Furminator, grooming products, pet carriers. Often with some lovely obliging dog in the studio.

Lets hope they don't bring back the Michelle Hope range of outfits for dogs.:giggle:

Any Molton brown fans , Aldi are doing there own range as a special starting from the 8th of november, they have rave reviews and apprently hard to tell the differnce between MB and them and at £1.99 at bottle for 300mls mayb worth a look and no p&P if u call in the store :giggle:

Hiya Autumn,my daughter bought me the Aldi equivalent to MB Eucalyptus & I thought it was carp.
It smelled a little similar,initially,but I didn't like it in the shower & the smell was gone in an instant whereas with MB,my bathroom smells beautiful all day.

Just want to thank

Just want to thank reflexgirl for starting this thread. I've had a lovely trip down memory lane. I would like to see clientele back at QVC - I particularly like the Age Blocker, although some of the creams did have an odour of fruit salad about them. There is little variety on the channel now as the portfolio of brands has shrunk. QVC used to be the 5th largest jewellery retailer but I can't see athat they are now. I used to enjoy pearls and gems of the orient but don't see this range now.

they had one new item in the new beauty item thread but even that one has dissappeared from it

Yeah I remember that too, I recall Steve Whatley used to bring his beautiful chocolate labs in too, gorgeous dogs they were. I loved those shows

i still have two Scott Barnes eyeshadows, they are lovely quality and very good colours, I know you are meant to chuck old make up out but if I really like something I try to make it last.

I used to worry that Marcel Drucker was going to die on air, he seemed so frail.

I still have a scott barnes concealer somewhere...I should have a clear out!

Jude xx

I've still got some Mojave Magic yellow powder lurking in my stash, dread to think how old it is!

Yeah I remember that too, I recall Steve Whatley used to bring his beautiful chocolate labs in too, gorgeous dogs they were. I loved those shows

did he do that on qvc? i rememember on IW he had a weimaraner called delia.

I like Hagit Gorali and have seen her stuff on the us website ( there's two pieces in last clicks ) suppose I can dream.

I remember the man from Brazil who used to bring the most beautiful gems - I have a pair of Brazilian emerald stud earrings from that range. Very good quality.

hello all i love this thread so much as i always miss some products ....i still have the spanek (not spandex) bird cooking frames & so miss the spanek seasoning ...also miss carol smith as loved her crafting stuff wspecially the glass painting
gererally i don't watch much qvc any more as fed up with the beauty shows & all products claiming to be anti ageing....and they seem to forget christmas is for kids sorry for going off topic a bit

Latest posts

Back