"What can you get for £20 these days?"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A Woman in a Dressing Gown with Yvonne Mitchell (very under-rated actress) Anthony Quayle Sylvia Simms £9 Amazon remastered, fab fab film.

LIM. wondered what you were talking about there, and then realised it was a DVD. he he :mysmilie_504::mysmilie_8: And thanks
to you i know how to do all the above crazy smilies he he

£20 - ok, do they want a list ?

boxed tablecloth with 4 napkins for £4.99 - Dunelm (sale)
boxed set of 4 Kent hairbrushes, . £9.99 - Waitrose (sale)
jewelled vanity mirror £14.99 - TK Maxx
jewellery boxes with anti tarnish innards - under £15 from LORI GREINER AT QVC !!!!!
Kipling purse £12.99 - TK Maxx

Just a selection from my xmas/birthday gift drawer. I make it a rule to never buy perfume, make up or skin products as gifts. far to personal, but bath products are ok. From my own experience I have a basket full of Elemis 15 ml size products - which I use when I remember, AND they never make these items to stand up properly on the bathroom/bedroom shelf, they are always ending up on the floor !!!!!!!

My husband, after supergluing his 10 year old flip flops (dont ask), on my insistence needed some new summer shoes. He as wide feet, and one foot is half a size smaller than the other. I went to the Rieker store where they were asking 30 quid for a pair of this seasons sandally things which should have cost £55. They were labelled "odd" because one foot half a size smaller than the other. After checking with him which foot was which I haggled them down to £20, and picked up some half price flip flops in debenhams. My skeptical husband absolutely loved them, they fit him perfectly. He thought I was bonkers at first but you really can get a lot for 20 quid.

I would never buy anyone odd shoes as a gift though!

Hehe. On my daily visit to the charity shops, I just purchased a brand new with tags, Gossard Bra, for £1, a brand new with tags, white lace M+Co bra, same size, for £1 and a hot chilli pepper girly set with bath oils etc in a lovely travel bag, new with tags and gorgeous presentation, for £2.95 :))

Latest posts

Back