What does work?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anyone wanting to try the revitalash, there are much cheaper places than QVC- where I buy from, you get 3.5 ml for cheaper than QVC charge for the 2ml, as you don't pay p&p.

You must buy yours from the same place I buy mine.:wink: I did get the first tube from QVC because of the 30mbg, but once I'd seen the results I bought it from another source and will continue to do so when I need to.

Leighton Denny crystal nail file, essential, had to get another one straight away when my original one was accidently broken. Bought from Boots tho, not Q

Revitalash, been using it for four weeks now and suddenly have thicker, longer curly lashes, wish this had been around in my glory days, that combined with some leg lengthening treatment and I would have been model material!!! Seriously tho it has really suprised me by actually working. Time to buy some new mascara methinks!

I like Laura Geller make up too

As for skin care I change brands all the time but have to admit being more impressed by Nivea Q10 than anything I have had from Q so think will give up on the "prestigous" stuff.

Oh and totally agree about the wine, it kinda air brushes all my troubles!

Anyone wanting to try the revitalash, there are much cheaper places than QVC- where I buy from, you get 3.5 ml for cheaper than QVC charge for the 2ml, as you don't pay p&p. I have used this since my cancer treatment when I virtually lost all my eyelashes, when they grew back they were literally half as long. I wouldn't say my lashes are exactly back to how they were (menopause has kicked in as well now, grrrr!) but they certainly look loads better. It is expensive I know, but it's one of the few things I buy as I am not a huge cosmetics buyer.

The Daily Fail had an article about a new product called RapidBrow which goes on sale at Boots next month.

At £37 a bottle, I reckon it will give RevitaLash RevitaBrow (£61.32 QVC) a bashing.

Applied morning and night, it promises up to 108 per cent improvement of the appearance of the eyebrows in less than two months – but no doubt going easy with the tweezers also helps.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...erum-promises-bushy-brows-worthy-royalty.html

Anyone wanting to try the revitalash, there are much cheaper places than QVC- where I buy from, you get 3.5 ml for cheaper than QVC charge for the 2ml, as you don't pay p&p. I have used this since my cancer treatment when I virtually lost all my eyelashes, when they grew back they were literally half as long. I wouldn't say my lashes are exactly back to how they were (menopause has kicked in as well now, grrrr!) but they certainly look loads better. It is expensive I know, but it's one of the few things I buy as I am not a huge cosmetics buyer.

Hi SuziQ...would you kindly recommend the place where you buy the larger size Revitalash ?

The Daily Fail had an article about a new product called RapidBrow which goes on sale at Boots next month.

At £37 a bottle, I reckon it will give RevitaLash RevitaBrow (£61.32 QVC) a bashing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...erum-promises-bushy-brows-worthy-royalty.html

They also do a product called Rapidlash which is around £40 so cheaper than Revitalish. It gets great reviews on Boots.com and I bought one a couple of months ago to use when I have finished my current tube of Revitalash. As I havent tried it yet I cannot give you my review yet but will do as soon as I use it.

I love Laura Geller and use her balance and brighten but also a liquid foundation from Cosmetics a la Carte whom I first brought from QVC; Alison used to feature them on her 'in the salon' shows as they didn't have a dedicated hour however I used them once and have ever since for years. It is very light goes on very well and makes a great base.

I also love Gatineau eye remover which is very good.

However the most amazing results I have witnessed my self was from the SBC propolis gell; my husband had a patch of eczema on his leg which he had been complaining about for weeks I suggested using some of the gel which I had (from a previous TSV kit) and it cleared up in a week. I was very surprised so much so I made a point of going on the QVC website and looking at review and they all said about the same with most giving it five stars.

thought i'd like to say that although u cant buy it on QVC i have used Bio Oil on my face everyday and my skin loves it, and misses it as i dont have any at the mo..i wanted to try something different..but think i might go back to it..

Anything by Judith Williams. I know I bang on about her stuff but my skin really does love her products.

Latest posts

Back