What would be your QVC desert island product?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

L'Occitane hand cream and L'Occitane Milk Shower Cream. Love the smell of both of these and can use the shower cream as a shampoo too.

Good luck, let us know how you get on. It's funny you mentioned the SBC gels because i couldn't get on with them because of the alcohol content. No wonder these skin care companys make so much money with our constant quest for the perfect product.
My grandmother had the most beautiful, clear, virtually line free skin right up until she died when she was in her nineties. she only ever used to use soap and water on her face and had better skin at 90 than i have at 46!!

I can't tolerate the alcohol in the SBC gels either LE lover which is a pity as they are so fuss free to use. My mum in her eighties is another soap & water girl like your grandmother and has lovely, peachy,wrinkle free skin. Unfortunately I have my father's oily allergy prone complexion plus pigmentation problems so her skin looks way better than mine.:doh:

Laura Geller Ethereal Rose for me too.
The perfect blusher that never looks over done on my pale colouring.

If I could choose more than one then I'd also say L'Occitane Shea Body Lotion & their Shea Handcream, but I can buy those other places too.

I have compiled a list

1)Australian Skin Care skin wash
2)LE eyebright
3)Elemis tri-enzyme gel
4)Carole Hochman PJs
5) Smashbox cream foundation
6) Decleor handcream
7) A'kin radiance serum
8) Anything in Lola Rose dark eye stone

No products, but I wouldn't mind being stuck on a desert island with that guy who used to do the DIY stuff on Sundays

Filmed in the shower with a flesh coloured thong eh?...............oh yes, I can see the attraction Klarion:tongue:

Filmed in the shower with a flesh coloured thong eh?...............oh yes, I can see the attraction Klarion:tongue:

I would have been kind to the poor guy: I wouldn't have made him wear the thong :smirk:

Latest posts

Back