What would you like to see on QVC?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Err anyway I'd also like to see Mulberry bags... And La Mer skincare... And Chanel polarised sunnies... And fab boots (any brand) with decent heels... And Sonia Rykiel coats... And Theo Fennell jools... Oh and the Chippendales...

:mutt: :mutt: :mutt:

For what it's worth, I don't think Olivia was complaining at all. As someone who uses LE, I also thought that the article was relevant!!

ooooo cat fight on the forum! Sazza is right - the original article isn't for this forum but one for further discussion another section. Back to the original topic....

Like to see some variation in the type of electronic shows - more like an hour dedicated to a computer setup e.g. when you sell a laptop, try selling a backup device and software (as I keep saying) and showing how to use them TOGETHER rather than jump over to another product first. Certainly would sell more items if you show the use of it with a TSV. Or how about a home cinema setup and so on. Loved the recent TSV with the fuji camera and printer - that type of package is what I'm looking to see.

I would like to see 9ct gold used in the diamonque so we could see how cheap it really it.

Also thicker chains used on the pendants etc, those tiny chains pee me off. I dont see the point of having to buy another chain, that is just double shopping.

I second the return of Ariane Poole (posted by Jantaculum!). The price of the postage for her items on Less than Ideal World are outrageous!!

I'd like to see stuff from Lush or Arran Aromatics on QVC - don't think it would ever happen, but they could make some nice collections to sell on there.

I would like to see 9ct gold used in the diamonque so we could see how cheap it really it.

Also thicker chains used on the pendants etc, those tiny chains pee me off. I dont see the point of having to buy another chain, that is just double shopping.

QVC to be fair are not the only ones who give thin chains with pendants. Others including most high street jewellers do it.

I would like to see more stuff for pets other than dogs!! Their All About Pets show should be the All About Dogs and Getting Wee out of Stuff show!! How about more cat stuff like nice cat beds and collars and scratching posts. I'm a cat lover inacse you hadn't noticed!!:D

I would love to see the Ciccia range of leather handbags on QVC. I have 4 of the Ciccia range and they are absolutely beautiful bags. I am sure they would be a great addition to QVC and would sell extremely well.
Another back post that's made my day. I actually contacted QVC and asked if they would consider selling the Ciccia range of bags. Where did you get yours? I 'discovered' them in Yorkshire. Nowhere down south (I'm in London) sells them.

ohh i must have missed this thread originally..

origins, jo malone, tigi, some cool clothes like miss sixty, i-pods, mobile phones...although if they sold all these i'd be even poorer than i am now!

I'm hoping that as someone said Arran and they do that now and someone else said uggs and they're close with emus that they may be reading this.

Latest posts

Back