Who are an item?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Got my hat already!!! Thought smokey quartz and champagne diamonds???

jackie-no-veil.jpg

smiley1146.gif
Lyn, you do make me laugh!

A threesome would be ok wouldn't it Mummybear? You could just keep Matt in the closet in reserve! :D

Gareth honey, I think you've been overdoing it with the dieting lately! :eek::D

PPC will be wearing eeerr.. Pink, I will be wearing Black and MB will be wearing nothing but the biggest smile you've ever seen!

ooh i cant wait to be there... i dont have a hat but i do have an old tea cosy with a bobble on. this may come in handy as MB may get a bit cold wearing only that smile:p but i am sure matt will be a gent and save her blushes by giving her a hand with covering up all of her bits :eek: such a nice boy ;)

Loving the hats Sacha & M4G ... you just need to "embroider"
Angryscream.gif

a shed load of diamonds onto 'em & they'll be perfect. Same goes for your tea-cosy Becca
mornincoffee.gif

Klos, you need to get a hat before you can be a bridesmaid hun ... best one gets to be Matron of Honour!

Carla, bung that bloke you married the first time in the closet if he's not up for the threesome
jealous.gif

Honeymoon Fluff? Well I'm hoping we can go to Climax in Colorado?
flirt02.gif

... it's a REAL place .... google it if you don't believe me!
Great for Gemstone hunting
sherlock.gif
.... thought I could get myself a new piece of Gobsh -ite?
diamond.gif

.... I divorced the last one
dance48.gif

Plans are going well ....

just had a trial run for my wedding make-up!!

..... what do you think?

l
l
l
V

l
l
l
l
V

transvestite.jpg
.... ....
cid_D1C04154-E35B-45F5-AA7D-994C607.gif

Last edited:
Ha Ha Ha this post is giving me the giggles plus im also jealous all this love floating around Gems Towers could someone send a bit my way!!! But on a serious note, congrats to all the lovely couples now where's my egg mayo butties and pot of yorky tea, see you in the canteen :D

You're just how I imagined Lynn, although I'd ease up on the eyeshadow, too much and it can be terribly aging:eek: :D:D:D

I'd go for a wedding by candlelight Lyn - low lighting is very flattering to the complexion! I hear full facial wedding veils are all the rage atm!:D Was that Craigy boy I just saw?
run4thehills.gif

WeddingFlowersHat.jpg

Sorted!! :D

Got the flowers too!

You scrub up very nicely, Lyn!! ;)

Last edited:
Just rushed out to the shops Lyn and can't make up my mind between these:-

This one in case I get some action with the best man!
love-160.gif

jimpi%20hat%20kite%20mark.jpg

This one because it can still be a bit chilly in April:
Hat%20seven%20bobble%20dark%20electric%20400.jpg

This one to go with your Handcuffs!! -
63-8401_wpc_hat_blk_large.jpg

Or this one to go with the Yellow Diamond ring you're buying me for being Chief Bridesmaid!
racewear-large_t350.jpg

What do you think?

I've just bought a Ministership off the internet so I'm now officially Rev. Meeshoo of Manchester so can I do the ceremony please? Look, don't laugh, I know the words:

In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Goat ........ I pronounce you all trouble and strife(s) ...

Arrrrrrr men

What do you reckon?

Rev Meesh

atheist-imaginaryfriend-1.gif

I get the feeling some of you aren't taking this seriously! What do you think it is, a bludy fancy-dress party?
domina.gif

Anyway, thank you Reverend Meeshoo, we'd be honoured to have you over-see the nuptials.
However having gorn to a very porsh Catholic Girls Boarding School ... I know, explains a lot dunnit!
wsmiliesCALU64DU.gif

... I'd feel more comfortable if you'd wear something appropriate please?

I've taken the liberty of ordering your outfit ... very in-keeping with the theme of the wedding .....

catholic-girl-fantasies-1-1.jpg

THE BRIDES' DRESSES

198101-1.jpg
184141-1-1.jpg
157171-1-1.jpg

And if the groom isn't already running for the hills Mel, I'm sure he'll be relieved to know
that spookily I do actually look like the model wearing my dress .... give or take a few years!
innocentsmily-1.gif

The other photo was of BC!
Insertevillaugh.gif

I'm happy to say I haven't lost my looks, only my mind!
a3_4_20.gif

Last edited:
I know i don't post on here very often but i do have a nose every day
as you lot make my day brighter with all your funny post's
keep them coming girls :D

this thread has given me the best laugh all week!!!

Lyn your photo is divine hun - you're looking alot better than you did a few weeks ago. Have you bought new makeup?

how many bridesmaids are you all having? What colour and style are we having? I don't want anything off the shoulder or empire line ok or I'm going to look like a one-purrson rockslide as I NEED a good overtheshoulderboulderholder!

I've taken the liberty of ordering your outfit ... very in-keeping with the theme of the wedding .....

catholic-girl-fantasies-1-1.jpg

Oh DL, there was absolutely no need to have ordered that for me - that's my official ceremonial wear and I've got it already. Mine's slightly tighter than the one in the picture and a little more classy as I wear mine with my Christian Louboutins.

I adore the wedding outfits btw and PPC's is exactly what I think she would have chosen for herself so well done DL. However, MB's outfit is the one she wore when marrying Daddy Bear so you may need to find something a little less subtle.

Rev. Meesh

Latest posts

Back