who is the presenter?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loobi

Registered Shopper
who is this lady presenter with long blonde hair and glasses??? it says Steve Bennett presenting but I will eat hay with the horse if thats steve

I wasn't watching at the time, but could it have been Ruth Linett? She has long blonde hair and has been wearing her glasses a bit recently.

def wasnt Ruth - it was someone new, I've not seen her before ......but the tag at the top declared it to be steve bennett presenting

On Gems Extra yesterday evening a Producer was presenting or the first time, she wore glasses, it was quite ironic her first time and was so much better than Ruth, even joked about the overused dramatic music, fingers crossed we see more of her.

ahhhh thank you Graham - that explains it .......I felt sure it wasnt Steve Bennett as the screen said. Thank goodness someone else saw her, I was beginning to think I was delusional ...again

who is this lady presenter with long blonde hair and glasses??? it says Steve Bennett presenting but I will eat hay with the horse if thats steve

It was producer Hannah. Have no idea what her surname was as I missed the 'top of the hour'

I do agree, much more relaxed and calmer than some of the other presenters. Much more watchable

ahhhh thank you Graham - that explains it .......I felt sure it wasnt Steve Bennett as the screen said. Thank goodness someone else saw her, I was beginning to think I was delusional ...again

I've heard it been said before that new presenters/fill-ins use Steve's name until they are added onto the system. I guess its so they can track how much each presenters sell/money made during a shift. It's similar to some high street retailers; they have swipe cards/users that hold info.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back