Why does Jill Franks think everything pivots around her?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The hour she did earlier this week with Simon Butler (B&W) was appalling she was majorly rude, she talked right across him constantly with her wittering on. He talked across her too admittedly, but he is the guest and she held no respect for that fact at all. She wasn't even making any sense with half of what she was saying, she just keep rambling on. Simon was on the next night with Julia which was a far more enjoyable hour, and he even got a couple of knocks in too, and was asking why Julia wasn't around the day before as if to say he hated the hour too.

I get very irritated by her "I simply can't LIVE" without this!" comments. Especially as its usually in reference to some overpriced skincare item or makeup.
Vacuous.

True. The sentence "I simply can't live without this" never muttered from JF during a food hour - thats a guarantee for sure LOL

Self obsessed, arrogant, spolt, selfish, inconsiderate.

Lousy presenter & I never watch her now & turn off when she is on.

I never watch her as I can't stand her flicking her hair back, wittering on about being teetotal, talking non stop over the guests and all that self obsessed nonsense about her life in general. Clothes look awful on her because she's too thin but I agree that Anna is thinner (don't watch her either).

What about the constant head scratching? I was under the impression that she used PK scalp treatment

I have to disagree, Anna and Miceal are actually my two favourites. They seem more homely and watchable.

Have to agree

As has already been mentioned, because she is an over-indulged little princess!! and don't forget all her gasping and cutting words off halfway in her eagerness to splutter out more drivel..... many a show I have missed now as I just cannot stand it and she always seems to be on lately!!:puke:

loooooooooooooooooooooooool Take away her Gatineau Defilift and she will turn into a pumpkin at Midnight!

Latest posts

Back