Yankee candle guest's hair

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

His voice gets on my wick ........no pun intended honest :happy:

Dale just said "Ian" has tweeted him about fireside treats. Was that you SCW? lol

I think the Yankee guest is just lovely. Immaculate but lovely. I would prefer his hair all messy, stubble, low rise jeans and a heavy metal TShirt. Not my usual"type" but the rock chick in me fighting to get out loves it!

Fab looking guy but he needs to ditch the feminine hair even though it appears in great condition....I could soon ruffle it up for him! :wink:

I just hope someone has their phone ready to capture on video the moment when it catches alight leaning over a candle!

It'll bag that person £250 from YBF (Stacey luv, not you! t'other YBF).

Jude x

When I switched on, I thought it was John Barryman messing about with one of Paves wigs. I was quite surprised that it was a serious guest.Why do all Yankie Candle guests have hair issues? Michaela with the lank, greasy locks, Rosa with the frizzy mop and now JB's twin brother? [It's not a hair problem with him, I would LOVE that hair, so sleek and well kept].

Have to say I like my men to look like men. I don't want to have to fight for the mirror or hairdryer in the mornings!

Nah, the only MEN that long hair looks good on are red Indians. And don't get me started on old men with grey ponytails !!!! yuk yuk yuk !!

Didn't see him this time, but he had an awful side parting on a show a while ago. Looked like something from Midsomer Murders

I like his hair but I do like guys with long locks - must be because I am a Viking!. Stevens' is in very good condition. The only thing, for me, is that his personality / voice don't altogether "go" with the hairstyle.

Inge

He's certainly knowledgeable and very pleasant. He and Rosa are far better viewing than Michaela was but, when he is on, all I want to do is reach into the screen with a pair of scissors to deal with his locks. I suppose one thing in his favour is that he doesn't spend the time flicking it about like some of the female presenters do with their long hair.

yankee candle guest on now

Get a haircut man! Just switched over with screen minimised and sound on mute - quick glance and I thought oh theres a new yankee woman on with Jilly.

he looks lovely..groomed, wonderful head of hair and his cream jacket has no stains I like him

I have said it before..he is stunning, a beautiful looking man. However I want to rough up his hair like he has been surfing. Baggy jeans, heavy metal T shirt and black leather jacket. And stubble. Maybe I am just "livin'on a prayer!".

I cant stand him, he mayb a lovely person buy hes way to posh for my liking, much prefer Rosa

I thought Gilly had brought her twin sister along for company. Looks like a right sissy to me. pony tail and studded jacket would be an improvement lol.

Latest posts

Back