Yankee Candle TSV 10/11/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do like Christmas Eve and also Red Apple Wreath is lovely I think. But I shall stick with my stock jar of All is Bright and not be tempted!
I quite like All is Bright too but have just bought the Neom Big Deal so better not buy anymore candles. I have been ploughing my way through my stash while wfh but still have loads to go. Some Yankee ones make me sneeze 🤧 so I’ve had to bin them because looking as if I’ve COVID isn’t helpful or a good look on zoom calls. 🙄

Well I caved in and ordered Snow in Love - told myself I have been quite restrained as could easily have bought two other sets🙄 Thought I would order some tea lights and melts to go with it and if anyone is interested Just my Look have a sale on yankee at the moment.....
Link:

I do like Christmas Eve and also Red Apple Wreath is lovely I think. But I shall stick with my stock jar of All is Bright and not be tempted!
I just LOVE reading about other people's caving in. Not just me then? Mazz I'm with you, I really like all is bright, it's much nicer than the others.

CC

Can anyone describe please, Angel Wings & Snow in Love?
are they similar, if not how would you say they differ
I’ve not tried either, well none of these except the Lemon Lavender, but definitely tempted as it looks terrific value

Yankee Bundles have a Christmas-themed trio of large jars for £30 delivered if the TSV didn’t appeal.

Snowflake Cookie
Christmas Magic
Evergreen Mist

I'm just avoiding Q today and sticking with my plan of burning small jar candles I already own!

I just dug out a large candle each of Snow in Love , and Angel's Wings.
AW is much softer with vanilla, whereas SiL is fresher.
I'm saving them for next month.

Yankee Bundles have a Christmas-themed trio of large jars for £30 delivered if the TSV didn’t appeal.

Snowflake Cookie
Christmas Magic
Evergreen Mist

That is excellent value and for anyone (ahem) not keen on food scents, for £35 they have
Christmas Magic
All Is Bright
Warm and Cosy.

So I want that set now, blast it!

Well I caved of course and bought it. It was free delivery so £35 in total.

I hold AndiK responsible for this though, not my fault at all. 😀😀😀

Of course I then had to buy crumble pots from Wax Addicts to go with them. But I shall burn my 2 All Is Bright candles at and into the New Year and have the other two before and over Christmas.

So strong willed here!

Well I caved of course and bought it. It was free delivery so £35 in total.

I hold AndiK responsible for this though, not my fault at all. 😀😀😀

Of course I then had to buy crumble pots from Wax Addicts to go with them. But I shall burn my 2 All Is Bright candles at and into the New Year and have the other two before and over Christmas.

So strong willed here!
I beg your pardon! And did I force you to buy this set or the 50 bottles of perfume and Molton Brown stuff you have been buying the past few weeks, young lady?

Actually, that Yankee set you have gone for is very tempting and, I agree, nicer than the £30 one I mentioned. I am going to have to stop opening the emails from Yankee Bundles. They had two Lindor advent calendars for £10 the other day and a couple of those are on the way, even though I don't know who I had in mind to receive them except me! 🐷

I beg your pardon! And did I force you to buy this set or the 50 bottles of perfume and Molton Brown stuff you have been buying the past few weeks, young lady?

Actually, that Yankee set you have gone for is very tempting and, I agree, nicer than the £30 one I mentioned. I am going to have to stop opening the emails from Yankee Bundles. They had two Lindor advent calendars for £10 the other day and a couple of those are on the way, even though I don't know who I had in mind to receive them except me! 🐷
😂😂😂.

After the summer I’ve had I don’t care! 🎉🎉

Has anyone bought from Yankee Bundles? I ordered last Wednesday lunchtime and I got an email in the evening to say it was ready for despatch. It gave me the tracking number but that still isn’t registering on the tracking system. It is supposed to be 3-5 days delivery but I assume they don’t count any days it might be “resting” in the warehouse before they take a consignment to the mail. Now, on the YB website it says not to panic if the tracking doesn’t work for a few days.

So it was prepared last Wednesday but late in the day so I am not counting that, let’s say Thursday was perhaps a processing day. How long before they despatch and tracking starts to work? Any ideas?

Thanks for any help. 😍

Hi Mazza. I have had dozens of Yankee Bundles orders in the past few years and my memory tells me delivery has mostly been pretty good. More usefully (I hope) as it is in current conditions, I had two orders delivered separately last week. The timetable was:

Order 1
Tue 03/11 @ 2359 - order placed / confirm email
Thu 05/11 @ 0612 - email: “Order complete and should be leaving our warehouse soon”
Mon 09/11 morning - delivered (Royal Mail)

Order 2
Sat 07/11 @ 2042 - order placed / confirm email
Sun 08/11 @ 1608 - email: “Order complete and should be leaving our warehouse soon”
Thu 12/11 morning - delivered (Royal Mail)

So both took 4 days from the email about it being ready to go, even with a weekend in the middle of one. I bet yours arrives today as they wouldn’t come on a Sunday.

PS I didn’t actually track either order because there was no direct link from Yankee Bundles and I am too lazy to find the Royal Mail tracking page, put the reference number in, do the stupid “I am not a robot” picture test which I hate and then find, as so often I do, that it just says something about it not being in the delivery system yet and no info being available until delivery is attempted :mad:

Oh thanks so much for all that, Andi.

So in current conditions it would be due perhaps today or tomorrow? Maybe they didn’t activate the RM link. I have a parcel coming today so still waiting for the delivery van. I shall send them an email on Thursday morning if no joy before then.

There is a link on the email which takes you to the “don’t panic” page where the number shows again and that is a link to RM, so no need to do all the manual stuff. It says there it “will be leaving” in a few days. So they are clearly trying to manage delay concerns.

Has anyone bought from Yankee Bundles? I ordered last Wednesday lunchtime and I got an email in the evening to say it was ready for despatch. It gave me the tracking number but that still isn’t registering on the tracking system. It is supposed to be 3-5 days delivery but I assume they don’t count any days it might be “resting” in the warehouse before they take a consignment to the mail. Now, on the YB website it says not to panic if the tracking doesn’t work for a few days.

So it was prepared last Wednesday but late in the day so I am not counting that, let’s say Thursday was perhaps a processing day. How long before they despatch and tracking starts to work? Any ideas?

Thanks for any help. 😍
I placed an order on the 5 January, despatched on 7 January & delivered on 11th if this helps.

Latest posts

Back