Yankee Candle TSV 19/3/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oooh looks like a good one hope its on easy pays .... !!

I also like to use the tea lights in my tart warmer (after removing the wick bit that is !!) - as I think you get a stronger scent that way ... i also use all the left overs from jars etc in the same way ...

Roll on TSV day !!!

IMHO, the samplers don't have a strong scent, and can barely be noticed when burning.
As commented by peeps here, the quality of YC is not as good as before. I have used them for a long time, but now thwy smoke more, and the scent too artificial.....

Agree with you there Tia, I had the last TSV on auto delivery the large jars, and I have cancelled it,
I had a large jar lit last night and I cut the wick and could still see the smoke coming from it, they make such a mess,
I used to have one on the back of the toilet cistern but was always washing the tiles because of the smoke, and like I mentioned I had one the other day on the back of my fireplace and now theres a big black smoke mark on the wall paper where its been.
I still like the tarts though.

Burt sorry I am a milkhouse creamery convert now, no smoke no garish colurs and a lovely smell,
oh not forgetting excellent customer service.
although it does look quite a varied TSV

I don't bother with the samplers as without having a shade on, they won't be cat resistent in my household :mysmilie_515:

these samplers are a waste of money as they are too small to scent a room.

wish they had a huge box of tarts as for the money you get a good burn time and they frarance a whole victorian terrace house beautifully.

and the same old same old fragrances. claen cotton and fresh cut roses...AGAIN!
love the tumbler sets but they hardly do these as tsv's any more.

I don't bother with the samplers as without having a shade on, they won't be cat resistent in my household :mysmilie_515:

I put a Milkhouse creamery sampler sized candle into a used-up candle jar and put one of the three shades I've got (only one is a YC one) on the larger jar because it looked far better than a glass 'tumbler' standing on its own. And if I had a cat it would be cat resistant. :)

can't find a price anywhere, not on internet, q-cut, qvc mobile or interactive, they're keeping it close to their chests!!! :sad:

some of us could be tempted to buy both sets if it was also on easypay???

just had a look and in one option there seems to be 12 different samplers but in the other one theres only three different ones is that right, I quite like the samplers, I have one in my downstairs loo, and as its only small the fragrance is enough just gone off the big jars, with the smellls lately and the smoke

Yankee Candle Set of 48 Assorted T Lights & Samplers with 4 Roly Poly Holders.
Today's Special Value Price £24.96
QVC Price £30.25
Item Number 759028
UK P&P£5.45

Enjoy Yankee Candles for months to come with this bumper collection. The set comprises 12 sampler candles (49g each), 36 T-lights and four clear glass roly poly holders measuring about 6cm (2.4") in height. Simply choose from the fresh aromas of the Best Loved option or the fruity fragrances of the Summer Days option, which includes brand-new scents for 2010! Perfect as gifts, you can split them into smaller sets and treat your friends and family to the exquisite scents of Yankee Candles.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.759028

Think the tarts cease to smell of anything much after two tealights or eight hours. Some fragrances seem to last 12 hours but not much after that. The actual tart wax doesn't burn away as there is no wick, but eventually stops giving off fragrance. Afraid I tend to order far too many from the yankee candle shop and one other site and hope they stock the new fragrances pretty quickly as QVC charge way too much P&P and take forever to arrive. The other sites only charge either £2 or £2.90 and it arrives the next day!

I can't believe how boring QVC has become.I really resisted the the last tsv because of my money situation - and thought it would be so hard to not buy at the time all the upcoming tsv's...........mookite,tiana b,silver diamonique,yankee.........................and I can't quite believe how boring they all are!!

Latest posts

Back