Liz Earle Fragrance No. 1

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

B

BenFongTorres

Guest Shopper
I know there have been a couple of threads about this way back,however,I only just managed to smell and test this today, at John Lewis.I was given a sample when I purchased another Earle item.

I have to say,having sat with the aroma for a few hours now,I really like it:up:It would sit nicely witin the family of Jo Malone fragrances.

I also sampled a Guerlain scent named Insolance....completely different smell to Earle's but I like this one very much also.

I had my best male friend sniff me today(not as seedy as it sounds),he liked both on me,but said the Earle was fractionally more enticing.

I think I may buy the Earle in a month or two when I'm a little more flush.

Love no1

I know there have been a couple of threads about this way back,however,I only just managed to smell and test this today, at John Lewis.I was given a sample when I purchased another Earle item.

I have to say,having sat with the aroma for a few hours now,I really like it:up:It would sit nicely witin the family of Jo Malone fragrances.

I also sampled a Guerlain scent named Insolance....completely different smell to Earle's but I like this one very much also.

I had my best male friend sniff me today(not as seedy as it sounds),he liked both on me,but said the Earle was fractionally more enticing.

I think I may buy the Earle in a month or two when I'm a little more flush.

Isn't it just gorgeous - its quite addictive, i tried it about three times in my local John Lewis before deciding i really thought it was gorgeous, i've just started my second bottle (birthday present).

I find it really uplifting and despite people reviewing that it doesn't last long it lasted me twice as long as another fragrance I like o i think its is good value and fantastic quality.

Ratings have gone up a bit as it used to be 2 point something and now it's on a 3. I've still not smelt it!

Isn't it just gorgeous - its quite addictive, i tried it about three times in my local John Lewis before deciding i really thought it was gorgeous, i've just started my second bottle (birthday present).

I find it really uplifting and despite people reviewing that it doesn't last long it lasted me twice as long as another fragrance I like o i think its is good value and fantastic quality.

Ratings have gone up a bit as it used to be 2 point something and now it's on a 3. I've still not smelt it!

Yes,I'm surprised I like it so much,especially as I heard words like cat pee and Fairy liquid bandied about.
I guess it develops on peoples skin in different ways.

I was hoping she would just make the hip and thigh gel fragrance...into a fragrance and to be fair there is a nod to that fragrance within this one,but also many other notes.I'm no professional nose or even close but I can tell you one thing,it does smell incredibly expensive.
It smells of rich folk,lol.

I too have very recently decided that I love this fragrance. It isn't like the other fragrances I wear so I'm looking forward to enjoying it over the spring / summer. I ordered it last week from QVC where it is currnelty on 2 x easypay. Just checked and easypay still available: http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.a...ellers?cm_sp=department-_-BestSellers-_-page1

Enjoy xx

Welcome to the forum.:hi:

Think I'll just buy it from JL when the time comes,thanks for the link though.

I LOVE it, it's just the sort of fragrance that I go for, I had a free sample of it with a LE order a while ago:up:

I got a sample via LE website with an order. I have tried it several times and I think it is a lovely fragrance. I have always liked the L'Occitane Cherry Blossom which I wear very often and I think the LE perfume is far better. I agree that perfumes can smell differently on people so that may be why some people don't like it!! When I have some pennies I will treat myself as its my b/day soon.

i love to bought it in the many other guises in the 70's and 80's.

just not as unique as our dear friend liz would have us think..

hand crafted and flowers picked at dawn by blind nuns malarchy.
but a lovely unisex scent all the same!:wink:

Latest posts

Back