Betsy Kay Pearls 4pm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think they look a bit garish for pearls, I'd rather have stones in those colours and more gentle shades for pearls.

Despite the fact that it was me who posted a thread highlighting this new range just a few days ago (!) it's not for me. I'm pretty picky about jewellery and like really clean, simple stuff, and this is a bit hearts and flowersy for me. Prices seem quite competitive though. Hope others like it and get pleasure from it :smile:

Why is JF over-emphasising the fact (?) that the range is available only at QVC anywhere in the world. What's so special about it? The Belles have made better and more tailored pieces.:dull:

Awful....truly awful....Betsy is obviously very proud of her creations, and good luck to her...but all it has shown me is that beauty is clearly in the eye of the beholder...

I don't know why they do tat like this when for pearls Honora prices are amazing and excellent quality! These looked awful. She said about them matching pearls to make earring sets and the ones they showed weren't matching! Some poor sod must be working hard in a sweat shop to make them at those prices!

Ralph needn't worry....

Hi :hi:,
I watched the show and wasn't tempted by anything. I thought the quality of the pearls looked poor and it seemed no attempt had been made to match up the pearls in the pairs of earrings. I will stick to Ralph and Honora. It is less than 4 weeks to his next visit - not that I am counting, of course.....
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Latest posts

Back