Bethlahem lights tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MinxyKitten

Registered Shopper
"Out of all the lights I have presented, these are by far the best"

Sound familiar folks?! Didn't she say that 2 days ago?!

Thought you may appreciate this picture of Gill's house...

christmas-lights_2.jpg

Unless the lighting has been redesigned, I bought these when they were the tsv time, and to be honest, I didn't find them at all bright - not enough for indoor use anyway. So they've been relegated to the garage and get used outside in the summer (when I remember !). For me a waste of money. I'm now thinking that being battery powered could be the reason.

Years ago I bought 2 pre-light 3' high xmas trees with cable and plug (before the fad for battery only). I have them out permanently in my porch area, and they certainly twinkle AND no battery to keep changing. !!!

If you read the reviews they are very mixed as many one star as there are five star but I bet it is only the five star they keep on about.
so while I need some lights for outside even if it is only to put the chickens to bed in the winter these are not for me.

"Out of all the lights I have presented, these are by far the best"

Sound familiar folks?! Didn't she say that 2 days ago?!

Thought you may appreciate this picture of Gill's house...

View attachment 10627

Deck Gill's house with every flippin light she can get her hands on! Her electricity supplier must just love her. :mysmilie_17:

If you read the reviews they are very mixed as many one star as there are five star but I bet it is only the five star they keep on about.
so while I need some lights for outside even if it is only to put the chickens to bed in the winter these are not for me.

Stick to a torch - you'd be better off !!!

I won't be ordering after reading this thread. I was wondering about the brightness or lack of and now I know.

I wondered because they were making an issue of the battery power being as strong as a plug in so maybe it was flagged in the reviews. I read some of them ,not all.

I have them in white from the last TSV. They are fine for indoor use. I have them hanging over a mirror, having got them out again when the clocks changed. When I had them outdoors they stopped working even though I put the controls in a plastic bag the batteries got wet. I dried it all out and they are fine

OMG.. Ann, please stop shouting! She makes the Bethlehem Lights show unwatchable. Although, I have noticed the new studios echo more, so loud people are far louder. A while ago I caught Mally talking on one of her shows, her voice was more unbearable than usual. Switched over within seconds, lol. :bandit:

You can order these type of lights from China for very little money and the delivery is usually very good.
Lynn

Absolute WASTE OF TIME outdoors.

I think it's a problem in general for outdoor battery lights though, as after giving up with Bethlehem Lights replacements that all failed outdoors I tried some from a different brand, and the same thing happened. Until they design some kind of completely waterproof battery box then you'll never get more than a week out of them outdoors. I know some seem to be lucky, but it really should be every set manufactured that doesn't stop working outdoors, rather than a select few.

The second set of lights in the set of 3 have now failed. I already have my returns label so off they go for a refund today.

such a shame i get so attatched to my lights outside. oddly though i have the summer tsv golf ball lights. still going strong on the same batteries. these had very poor reviews. i like the smaller more delicate fairy type ones though less blousy

Latest posts

Back