Nothing says Christmas like a burglar alarm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ellaaa

Registered Shopper
Christmas Home Day! A whole hour on safety and security! Yippee! Don't all buy me a scanner guard card at once.

I'm protecting my credit card by changing channel.

What! Are you saying that you're not buying a brand new security system to protect all those QVC products you've been buying - to gift to everyone and their dog? :mysmilie_48: :mysmilie_17:

Considering we have had it shoved down our throats for the past 2 months I have had it up to here.

Even 6 weeks away is far too soon.

It's not as if there is anything anyone would want to buy anyway. It's a bit like when the local hardware shop sticks a bit of tinsel on a shovel thinking it will turn it into a must have present.

In the words of Alex Polizzi - there is no point in polishing a turd.

Considering we have had it shoved down our throats for the past 2 months I have had it up to here.

Even 6 weeks away is far too soon.

It's not as if there is anything anyone would want to buy anyway. It's a bit like when the local hardware shop sticks a bit of tinsel on a shovel thinking it will turn it into a must have present.

In the words of Alex Polizzi - there is no point in polishing a turd.

You can polish a turd, but at the end of the day - it's always gonna be, and always will be a turd.
Personally I like Christmas, - think we should have one every year. :mysmilie_17:

You can polish a turd, but at the end of the day - it's always gonna be, and always will be a turd.
Personally I like Christmas, - think we should have one every year. :mysmilie_17:

I think it should be every five years.....I have had enough..... What with the TV adverts......give us a break.!

What? None of you bought the anti-bacterial toilet brush? I'd have thought this was essential for the gifting drawer with all those relatives you're expecting to pop over during the party season.

Perhaps QVC could use one to clean up their sh*t?

What? None of you bought the anti-bacterial toilet brush? I'd have thought this was essential for the gifting drawer with all those relatives you're expecting to pop over during the party season.

Perhaps QVC could use one to clean up their sh*t?

Don't forget the Unique Selling Point - it's impregnated with Silver - I think I'm gonna get me one - what's the number again.............:mysmilie_867:

Yes, just wait, in the 2 weeks up to Christmas when everyone has bought every blo...dy battery light in creation, she will be on presenting a six pack of specs with matching cases which can be split into 6 different presents for those that cant see what tat they have been given !!!!

Or bring something half decent (who am I kidding!) the week before when all pressies are bought and wouldn't arrive in time anyway.

Hope you all keep one of those TB for me incase I need it as a last minute gift for the person who has everything.

I hope the glittery piggies are bought this year, poor little sausages! Ooh! Just looked on line, they have gone, yaaaayyyyyy! :mysmilie_500::mysmilie_8::mysmilie_378:

Latest posts

Back