Will they say no? (Returns)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Flamingo

Registered Shopper
I sent back a nail polish kit 4 days before the return by date by Royal Mail, first class signed for (I would have done it earlier but had to print warning labels which I didn't realise) and I sent it from a main sorting post office. Anyway it took the post office 5 days to get it to the Q. That was last week, they have had it 3 or 4 days now and it is still not showing as returned on my account. I was just wondering if anyone knew what they did in this situation, it was only one day late. Will I get it sent back to me or a naughty letter?

Thanks

As you did post before the last return date (though you may find the item is covered by the Xmas extended return date anyway) you shouldn't have a problem. Your post office receipt proves the date you posted the package. Royal Mail will send a maximum of 4 polishes together so that shouldn't be a problem either (the post office should have had the hazard stickers in stock for you). If QVC claim they haven't received it back your "signed for" tracking will show whether it was received and what date that happened. I'm sure you'll be fine.

I just had a refund Friday from an item I returned by Hermes almost 4 weeks previously! Don't give up hope yet. They had even sent me out the letter, which I returned, so I think they're pretty good at refunding even if they can't actually find the item!

I sent back a nail polish kit 4 days before the return by date by Royal Mail, first class signed for (I would have done it earlier but had to print warning labels which I didn't realise) and I sent it from a main sorting post office. Anyway it took the post office 5 days to get it to the Q. That was last week, they have had it 3 or 4 days now and it is still not showing as returned on my account. I was just wondering if anyone knew what they did in this situation, it was only one day late. Will I get it sent back to me or a naughty letter?

Thanks
The 30 days mbg does not span from your order, to the Q receiving it. As long as you contact them within 30 days, you will not have a problem.

Latest posts

Back