Missing Lenny

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Purple Pauline

Registered Shopper
How many people are watching the Nina Leonard hours now?
I have stopped watching since Lenny mysteriously vanished without trace. I enjoyed watching his entertaining hours. Now he is not even mentioned. Will not be buying NL any more.
:mysmilie_512:

I have to agree, the clothes don't really interest me but I'd happily watch an hour of Lenny. It was the "characters" on QVC that first got me watching and then commenting on here. There's been a consistent move to replace personality with a sterile, anodyne presentation which eradicates the "fun" of live TV.

Agree completely.
I find I rarely watch much these days, it's all got so samey & boring. Used to love watching Lenny in particular, he was so enthusiastic & just so much FUN. I bought things too off him. Now I never watch Nina Leonard let alone buy.

I gave up watching the Lenny hours when he got super hyper, I have watched the hours since he is no longer guest...not this morning because the smarmy one was presenting....he has spoilt my viewing the past few days....put him on permanent nights pleaseeeeeeeee.lol

They've even changed the intro to his shows so he's no longer in them, even though it's his and his wife's business.

I find the new guest very pleasant and easy to watch, but I do miss Lenny.

Maybe he has sold the business hence them taking him off the promo!

I was thinking that too! My hairdresser was here whilst on and commented on the too small dress, Joy had on. Lenny would have had her in a larger one!

I too have stopped watching. I just occasionally scan the website for Last Clicks on his items, but other than that I don't buy either.

I was thinking that too! My hairdresser was here whilst on and commented on the too small dress, Joy had on. Lenny would have had her in a larger one!

Joy kinda likes those chesticles squeezed and pushed up so perhaps without Lenny's interference she has given them free reign

LOL . Miss him too and don't bother to watch whole shows anymore. I caught the beginning of a show yesterday and they were showing the "Sylvia" dress. Not my style but Lenny was always very proud of it and the amount he has sold over the years.its the personal stories and enthusiasm that's missing.

Latest posts

Back