Michael Perry Garden TSV 13/06/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can think of better words than shambles to describe the utter fiasco. If they keep changing the goalposts, then so can I. I’m going to ring them and cancel my order and will get some from Amazon as I don’t need lights that tilt.

I can think of better words than shambles to describe the utter fiasco. If they keep changing the goalposts, then so can I. I’m going to ring them and cancel my order and will get some from Amazon as I don’t need lights that tilt.
I actually do need the tilt for where they will be put.

But they kept saying in the demo that it was the first LED light that could tilt.

Rubbish, I bought tilting LED lights from QVC about 8 years ago that looked almost identical, except they are battery and not solar (and I am still using them too).

I rang CS as soon as I’d submitted my last post. Order is now cancelled. Amazon …… here I come. 👍

I’m glad I have cancelled my order as I think they would have been too large for where I intended to put them anyway. I have balustrade running down the length of part of the garden and I was going to put them on top of each of the posts. I currently have others which the pigeons and squirrels delight in knocking onto the floor. I’m currently looking for ones that are smaller in dimension that those from QVC. If I can’t find any then I’ll just keeping picking the current ones off the floor. 🙄

It's Thursday 1st July at 5-30pm and I've ONLY JUST had an email from Q to say that they are not coming on 28th June.

EMAIL

Thank you for your recent order for this item.

When you ordered this, it was available on Advanced Order and we said that it would be with you week commencing 28th June 2021.

Unfortunately, there is a delay with your order being despatched, however the good news is this should now be with you week commencing 19th July 2021.

We are sorry for this delay and any inconvenience caused.

There is nothing else you need to do, and if we do have any further information regarding your order, we will be in touch to let you know.

W A S (that's me, not QVC)

Not even a reason for the delay ! The phrase “sorry for any inconvenience” really annoys me and QVC use it a lot on their FB page. It sounds as if they are doubting it is an inconvenience. Of course it should say “sorry for the inconvenience”.

Glad I cancelled - sorry everyone is going through so much hassle. I have a couple of owls in the tree next to my garden and light at night could have affected them and all the other wildlife. Making do with my electric lights that I can switch off at night and the creatures can come out.

It's Thursday 1st July at 5-30pm and I've ONLY JUST had an email from Q to say that they are not coming on 28th June.

EMAIL

Thank you for your recent order for this item.

When you ordered this, it was available on Advanced Order and we said that it would be with you week commencing 28th June 2021.

Unfortunately, there is a delay with your order being despatched, however the good news is this should now be with you week commencing 19th July 2021.

We are sorry for this delay and any inconvenience caused.

There is nothing else you need to do, and if we do have any further information regarding your order, we will be in touch to let you know.

W A S (that's me, not QVC)
DESPATCHED!!!!

That's odd. Perhaps they're sending orders out in batches. Mine says despatched but on tracking it states 'we're expecting your item'. I ordered around 1am on the day of the TSV.
I didn’t order until 14th, they honoured the TSV price. Will keep checking.

I ordered something (not the lights because I cancelled them) and had the “on its way” email this morning. The item was delivered at 11am today.

Update on your parcel

08:00 - Mon Jul 19

We've got your parcel and it's on its way but a major event is slowing us down. We'll get it to you as soon as we can

:(

Update on your parcel

We've got your parcel and it's on its way but a major event is slowing us down. We'll get it to you as soon as we can

Oh I'm 😂😂😂 sor...😂😂😂...rryyyy. Know it's not funny...but..😂😂😂 lucky you didn't order the rope lights...or you'd be flogging yourself with them. Unless that was your intention? 😱 Wonder what the major event is.. last year they lost 30,000 parcels due to a postcode error. Oh hang on.. just off to double check my tracking......
Update on your parcel

Perhaps they've melted in the sun?

Latest posts

Back