Fragnipani TSV.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 692
  • Lime & Ginger TSV.jpg
    Lime & Ginger TSV.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 707
  • Skin Nourishing TSV.jpg
    Skin Nourishing TSV.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 698
Sorry to those who like and use Elemis, but I’m bored rigid with seeing the brand on air. If it’s not a TSV, it’s a big deal or a mini series. Whenever they, or brands like Liz Earle and Gatineau, have a TSV they have a presentation nearly every other hour (or that’s what it feels like) so, although I know that’s where QVC make most of their money, it’s total overkill in my opinion.

Not sure if I'm just being a bit dim, but in the red and blue options there are 8 products and in the green option only 7....do I need an opticians appointment? 🤣

Well, apart from the fact that I can’t stand Keeley, I won’t even be tempted now that Elemis have started selling in China so they have lost the ability to call themselves cruelty free. The same goes for L’Occitane as well.
In fact, I think L’Occitane might own Elemis now anyway. I’m sure I read that somewhere.

Well, apart from the fact that I can’t stand Keeley, I won’t even be tempted now that Elemis have started selling in China so they have lost the ability to call themselves cruelty free. The same goes for L’Occitane as well.
In fact, I think L’Occitane might own Elemis now anyway. I’m sure I read that somewhere.
Yes, L'Occitane own Elemis they moved into China a few years back. So of course they will get Elemis into the Chinese market.

Elemis 4 Piece Mens Collection & Bag

300ml Sharp Shower Body Wash RRP £26 + post
50ml Deep Cleanse Facial Wash RRP £9.50 + post
50ml Daily Moisture Boost RRP £35

Choice of

200ml Ice Cool Foaming Shave Gel RRP £25 + post

Or

30ml Shave & Beard Oil RRP £25 + post

Total RRP £95.50 + post

Attachments

• Elemis Mens Set 1.jpg
    Elemis Mens Set 1.jpg