Qurio - a socially interesting documentary!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Qurio, a sense of community, yeah, care in the community more like!

I can't say why but I once bought from Michele Hope's range. Again I too was in the zone and got carried away. Blddy awful cami and cardigan in chiffon (polyester of course). Put it on and it fit, so put it away for Christmas time, 2 years ago now. I wore it on New Year's day and it was sooo sweatty. I never wore it again. Reading this thread has remind me to get it out of the storage nox and get rid. Coming soon to a charity shop near me (laundered of course) LOL xx
I have a lovely lilac,think the mauve smartie colour,sleeveless top from MH. I have had it years and it has never faded or needed ironing. I only wear it on holiday now but as we haven't been anywhere since October 2019 maybe it needs to used in the garden this summer. 🤔🤔

Lola’s vanished but HollyDolly has taken up the Qurio baton,Happy New Addiction Year lovely ladies 😂
Yes, and a proper old money waster! How many bliddy nail varnishes does she need? Yes I get that it's nice to have a variety of colours to go with different outfits/seasons but she's just showed off about 19 of the bliddy things, all from sets containing colours she probably won't even wear! She's kindly painted (badly) each of her nails in a different colour - at least put on more than one coat, because every nail she's painted looks dull and a bit lumpy, not a great advert for the product. She said Yay easy pay - can't be that easy if you need to pay for nail varnish in instalments, and one of the sets was on auto delivery. I'm sorry to say this, but this lady is another obsessive -buying tons of the same thing. I'll be very surprised if these nail varnishes aren't the only ones she has, I bet she's got cupboardsful!

No Kipling addicts on the tatty appy?
No, or Marla Wynne which surprises me. I think Lola's shown us a couple of Kiplings but we know from the tweets on the shows that there are addicts out there. Mind you it's still early days for Qurio - give it time and they'll all come out of the woodwork!

It's also just occurred to me that even if the prolific spenders wanted to tell us that they were making a New Year's resolution not to spend so much money, it would probably be against forum rules and be taken down, even if it was tagged on at the end of a review. I think at least they should provide a private messaging facility amongst members!

Last edited:
I see that JoJo has now got the prime spot on the new Qurio promo! I often wonder why she joined this forum. Do you think she was a ‘plant’? She seems to be very much ‘ in’ with QVC to be just some random customer. She will be given more speaking roles, I bet she will be appearing on some of the shows soon!

I see that JoJo has now got the prime spot on the new Qurio promo! I often wonder why she joined this forum. Do you think she was a ‘plant’? She seems to be very much ‘ in’ with QVC to be just some random customer. She will be given more speaking roles, I bet she will be appearing on some of the shows soon!
I think there is some truth in this.She is a bit better at the game than the rest, which wouldn’t be difficult but the attraction of some exposure might lead to other things?Look at the lady who was the Town councillor Jackie? on that zoom meeting, now into all sorts of things.

its really boring the app. Thought I was going to have a laugh at least
There should be an award for the ‘longest surviving watcher‘ of Qurio, takes the meaning of ‘watching paint dry’ to a much lower level.Wonder how much extra business this generates for QVC?Imagine watching a clip & thinking ‘I must have’! No?

The return of the Lola and a little disgruntled, maybe a glimmer of light is dawning? Going to LR direct? Big discovery! always look at other sources.e.g Q have a Radley bag @ £127.50 on their own website same item £84 or £101 depending on colour (all will have a p&p charge)& would you continue to order anything further if you had received obviously used items?By the way Lola /Nicola when broadcasting to the nation on Qurio never use 2 words when you can use 20, oh yes you do that already!

The return of the Lola and a little disgruntled, maybe a glimmer of light is dawning? Going to LR direct? Big discovery! always look at other sources.e.g Q have a Radley bag @ £127.50 on their own website same item £84 or £101 depending on colour (all will have a p&p charge)& would you continue to order anything further if you had received obviously used items?By the way Lola /Nicola when broadcasting to the nation on Qurio never use 2 words when you can use 20, oh yes you do that already!
About time too! She spends a flaming fortune with Q, and they treat her like $hit, the least they could do in the circumstance is to refund her the £10 for the waitlist item. She's obviously got no intention of curbing her spending, but if you are gonna part with your hard earned cash, or get yourself into debt at least give it to a company that appreciates your custom and treats you right. I wonder whether this video will be taken down as it's pretty anti QVC, and it does state in the t's & c's that you shouldn't promote alternative retailers or point people away from QVC. From what she's said about the mascara she received - It really wouldn't hurt them to process a refund and allow her to keep the product as a gesture of goodwill, they must know how much she spends, it's quite disgraceful really. Q wouldn't know the meaning of goodwill if it hit them in the face. I really do hope that she does give 'em the bum's rush, 'cause they don't deserve her custom!

About time too! She spends a flaming fortune with Q, and they treat her like $hit, the least they could do in the circumstance is to refund her the £10 for the waitlist item. She's obviously got no intention of curbing her spending, but if you are gonna part with your hard earned cash, or get yourself into debt at least give it to a company that appreciates your custom and treats you right. I wonder whether this video will be taken down as it's pretty anti QVC, and it does state in the t's & c's that you shouldn't promote alternative retailers or point people away from QVC. From what she's said about the mascara she received - It really wouldn't hurt them to process a refund and allow her to keep the product as a gesture of goodwill, they must know how much she spends, it's quite disgraceful really. Q wouldn't know the meaning of goodwill if it hit them in the face. I really do hope that she does give 'em the bum's rush, 'cause they don't deserve her custom!
I’ve just commented on her mascara review saying I hope Katy pullinger will see these neg comments and mention it higher up as she was gushing at the start of qurio saying how much she loved reading the reviews bet she doesn’t though 😕

Yes, I have said before, I bought a Radley bag direct from them in their sale a few years back. The original price was £200+, and I spotted it on QVC at the full price then went down to £180 but on the Radley site it was £84, plus free shipping. I bought from Radley and beautifully packed free returns label if needed. Oh, and it arrived in two days.

Yes, I have said before, I bought a Radley bag direct from them in their sale a few years back. The original price was £200+, and I spotted it on QVC at the full price then went down to £180 but on the Radley site it was £84, plus free shipping. I bought from Radley and beautifully packed free returns label if needed. Oh, and it arrived in two days.
Exactly Donna, I have had several bags from Radley, watching a favourite until it was reduced.I once ordered a Radley TSV bag from QVC, lovely bag but found it too big and heavy for me.Cost a fortune to return & 2 weeks for Q to acknowledge receipt although I had copy of signature and had arrived morning after I had sent it.I look now have not been tempted as have decided at present I have enough, no longer having ’not ANOTHER bag’ comments! Bless him.

It will be interesting to see if others have a similar reaction.
I suspect that if they watch their own videos back, it should dawn on same of them that they have lost control of their spending. I wonder how many also have OHs who now have visibility of their off the rails shopping habits?

It will be interesting to see if others have a similar reaction.
I suspect that if they watch their own videos back, it should dawn on same of them that they have lost control of their spending. I wonder how many also have OHs who now have visibility of their off the rails shopping habits?
A few of them have responded by saying that they've never had a problem with Q or their customer service - Wow bully for them! Just you wait ladies, if you carrying on spending in this manner, it's only gonna be a matter of time. It doesn't matter how many good experiences you've had (that's expected isn't it)? It's how a company deals with complaints, or what they're prepared to do to put things right. From what I can see, it's very little "we'll send you a prepaid returns label" - "Gee, thanks"! Many companies do this as a matter of course.
I hope that Lola's rant does plant a seed of doubt into some of their brainwashed little skulls and maybe, just maybe, they might think twice about giving Q their custom, and will start shopping around for better deals.
On the highlighted point, I'm guessing they must if they're retired. It's gonna be hard to smuggle in all those parcels (the way I used to do and pray stuff would turn up when Oh was at work). I mean some of them spend hours making their little vids. Maybe they've taken the fibbing up a notch. "Another parcel Agnes?" "It was free Cyril - I'm part of a testing panel, where they send me loads of free stuff for me to demonstrate!" "I'm an "influencer" dont you know"? "Ok, so why's there only 50p in the joint account?" "Oh that'll be the flying monkeys dear!"
Get a grip lovely ladies - you're working for QVC and you're not getting paid!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back