Elemis Supersize Serenity Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Last day to order!
I did give in and ordered one….sadly it’s out for delivery with Evri/Hermes… I’ve had two deliveries from them so far…both times the time slot was changed inside the original time slot (does that make sense? 🤔) and one of them arrived at 9.20 pm…

Looking forward to trying the new balm. Wish they would do a special offer of all the balms so we could try the different fragrances..
I caved!!!! In process, I am weak!!

I went direct to Elemis a few years ago and bought all the balms they sold in the £10.00 pots. It was free postage for any item.
That is a very good idea…

I caved!!!! In process, I am weak!
I caved!!!! In process, I am weak!!
Not often you get free postage, a good bargain, and easy pay…. Got to take advantage 🤨

My second pot arrived yesterday... do I want to order a third?!?!
You know you do….

Oooo wow, you really like it then? Excited.

Right just double cleansed so here goes, but would interested to listen to what anyone else thinks.
Its I think a light, relaxing, soothing type of scent.
So that in my opinion wouldn‘t cause a strong dislike or upset.
IMHO smells like a botanical crushed lavender and herby scent.
I’m not sure about a beauty spa or treatment area smell, cause I haven’t experienced those.
From my knowledge, I would say imagine you are entering a nice card, dry flowers, ornament and candles little crafty village shop. That has soft botanical scents like lavender bags and delicate potpourri.
If when I use it again I happen to have a rare light bulb moment, I’ll add on something.
Hope that helps a little. 🤔
SOLD!!!

You must really like it, I have resisted so far as went for the superfood big deal on auto delivery lasy year and like the cleansing butter in that, so thought do I really need a supersize balm as well, but am so tempted, is it really that good?

I must be the only person who can't stand this product! I ordered it for the first time, in Rose. First of all the smell made me feel like an old lady (well, older than I am) but I thought, it doesn't matter, as long as it performs. What is all the fuss? I left it on as a face mask, expecting my skin to be soft, smooth, hydrated. Nope. It left it tight, dry and quickly needing an oil, moisturiser, anything to take away that horrible parched feeling. I won't touch any other Elemis now. I ordered something a couple of years ago from Elemis and hated it, I should have learnt my lesson. That time it was the frangipani disgusting smelll that had me send it back. I've smelt frangipani before and quite liked it but not from Elemis. So anyway, I've used the cleansing balm once, it's going back tomorrow. I'm a bit miffed that postage to me was £1.95 but now I've got to fork out £3.95 to return it.

Mine arrived yesterday and I used it before bed.
The pot is soooo big!
I really like the fragrance. Light, just a subtle hint but you can get the lavender fragrance. It reminds me of walking through an English garden in the summer… not overpowering but very soothing.
I notice it’s still for sale at the same price, but postage now added, so still a great bargain…

The pot is soooo big!
I really like the fragrance. Light, just a subtle hint but you can get the lavender fragrance. It reminds me of walking through an English garden in the summer… not overpowering but very soothing.
I notice it’s still for sale at the same price, but postage now added, so still a great bargain…
Phew 😊 Delighted you like 🥳

The pot is soooo big!
Out for delivery today!! :)

Indeed….. 😂
I’m sticking with the Elemis balm’s now….
Just so you know amazon have last years water mint cleansing balm 50g for 26.00 and free p and p so just ordered to go with serenity

Just so you know amazon have last years water mint cleansing balm 50g for 26.00 and free p and p so just ordered to go with serenity
Thanks but no thanks 🤣
I‘ve just 10 days use of 200g Serenity gone, some left in 200g a Watermint and another 200g Watermint not started yet, plus a bit of Aldi remaining.
Roll on new version next March 🥳😂

Thanks but no thanks 🤣
I‘ve just 10 days use of 200g Serenity gone, some left in 200g a Watermint and another 200g Watermint not started yet, plus a bit of Aldi remaining.
Oh you have water mint is it nice?

PS elemis are launching a summer cleansing balm

Thanks but no thanks 🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220402-102246_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220402-102246_Samsung Internet.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 86
I’m
Thanks but no thanks 🤣
That’s a lot of balm…..
Do they add a new one each March then? And then discontinue them? That seems a bit odd..

Out for delivery today!! :)

Yippee!

I can’t justify ordering another pot! The Serenity is huge, that will last me all summer.

Oh you have water mint is it nice?

PS elemis are launching a summer cleansing balm
Oh my word a summer edition 🤭

Yes really like the Wintermint strange you didn’t know have waxed lyrical about it 🥳
It in my opinion has a invigorating fresh marine Davidoff Cool Water vibe. Perhaps think of a by the sea very upmarket cool surfers shack selling designer stuff, that has it’s own signature scent when you walk in about it, perfect alternative to the calm Serenity.

Oh my word a summer edition 🤭

Yes really like the Wintermint strange you didn’t know have waxed lyrical about it 🥳
It in my opinion has a invigorating fresh marine Davidoff Cool Water vibe. Perhaps think of a by the sea very upmarket cool surfers shack selling designer stuff, that has it’s own signature scent when you walk in about it, perfect alternative to the calm Serenity.
Oh my goodness that sounds perfect to me…..dashing off to Amazon….😂

Latest posts

Back