Elemis TSV 09/09/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

We have a Murad stand in Boots. The brand has nothing aimed at sensitive skin, so I never tried. I hate buying, then having to return if it causes my face to have a hissy fit. With brands, I tend to go to their own website and look up there.

Elemis Pro-Collagen Hydrate & Peel Day to Night 3 Piece Collection
Item Number 249436
QVC Price £145.00
TSV Price £69.98
P&P £3.95

From day to night, pamper your skin with the power of Pro-Collagen courtesy of this Hydrate & Peel Collection from Elemis. Boasting a trio of skin-loving treats, this collection features iconic Pro-Collagen Marine Cream in your choice of formula, Pro-Collagen Overnight Matrix to help ensure 24-hour care for your skin, and Pro-Collagen Tri-Acid Peel to help refine and revitalise the look of your complexion. Complete with a signature headband to elevate your skincare regimen, this terrific trio will work to reveal smooth, radiant skin you'll simply adore.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Elemis collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £209 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £69.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £139.02.

Night and day - whatever the time of day, Pro-Collagen will see your skin right! For the day, you'll receive industry icon Pro-Collagen Marine Cream in your choice of formulation to help deliver deep hydration to your skin, as well as smoothing the look of fine lines and wrinkles for a youthful, radiant finish. For the evening, Pro-Collagen Overnight Matrix will help you wake up to a smoother, firmer feeling complexion by morning, while Pro-Collagen Tri-Acid Peel will give your skin a pick-me-up in between, working to freshen and illuminate its appearance. Morning and evening, this collection will step up your skincare game with its multi-tasking formulas.

Discover Pro-Collagen - this popular range is one of the signature collections of the Elemis brand, and features treatments specifically formulated to help target visible signs of ageing, helping to create a supple, moisturised and revitalised look.

Your skin, your choice - Elemis' world-renowned Pro-Collagen Marine Cream comes in three formulations to suit your skin type, so all you have to do is choose the one that's right for yours! Go for the Original formula for the classic care that started the global phenomenon, or choose SPF 30 for a dose of sun protection alongside it. Or, if your skin is dry, choose the luxurious Ultra Rich option for added hydration.

Stock up on skincare stars - if you're already wanting more before your collection has even arrived (we don't blame you!), why not choose the Auto Delivery option to keep the Elemis magic going, all year long? That's right, you'll receive this incredible collection without the headband not once, not twice, but FIVE times more every 60 days, each at today's amazing deal price! Plus, in the last two drops (May and July), you'll receive an amazing 50ml full size of the Pro-Collagen Night Matrix instead of the 30ml - still at today's low price! Now that's a stellar skincare regimen!

Contains:
1 x Pro-Collagen Overnight Matrix (30ml) - an overnight treatment that targets areas of your skin where everyday stress shows most, for a visibly smoother, younger-looking complexion by morning. Enriched with padina pavonica (a marine algae), plus Drone Peptide Technology and microalgae and wild indigo oligosaccharide
1 x Pro-Collagen Tri-Acid Peel (15ml) - designed to lift away dull and dead skin cells for a smoother appearance, working to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles and improve the skin tone and luminosity. Powerful, yet gentle on the skin, this peel helps to support the skin’s natural moisture barrier and is formulated with an 8% Tri-Acid Complex of lactobionic, Asiatic and mandelic acids and infused with padina pavonica (a marine algae) and chlorella

Plus
Make your choice:
1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml) - a beauty icon, this award-winning cream is designed to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and increase hydration, leaving your skin feeling smoother and firmer. Blended with a cocktail of three seaweeds - padina pavonica (a marine algae), porphyridium and chlorella, plus ginkgo biloba, rose and mimosa
Or
1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream Ultra-Rich (30ml) - specially formulated for dry skin, this luxurious moisturiser melts into your skin, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while promoting a radiant, supple complexion. Infused with three seaweeds: padina pavonica (a marine algae), porphyridium and chlorella, plus ginkgo biloba blended with precious rose and mimosa absolutes
Or
1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream SPF 30 (30ml) - a beauty icon, this award-winning cream is designed to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and increase hydration, leaving your skin feeling smoother and firmer, with the added benefit of broad-spectrum SPF 30 sun protection. Blended with a cocktail of three seaweeds - padina pavonica (a marine algae), porphyridium and chlorella, plus ginkgo biloba, rose and mimosa

Auto Delivery

5 easy pays…. And the last 2 have a 50ml tub of the Matrix…..
They really are flogging that, but my suspicious mind immediately thinks is it old stock they are trying to get rid of….
But if it’s not, its quite a decent offer.

Elemis Pro-Collagen Hydrate & Peel Day to Night 3 Piece Collection
Item Number 249436
QVC Price £145.00
TSV Price £69.98
P&P £3.95

From day to night, pamper your skin with the power of Pro-Collagen courtesy of this Hydrate & Peel Collection from Elemis. Boasting a trio of skin-loving treats, this collection features iconic Pro-Collagen Marine Cream in your choice of formula, Pro-Collagen Overnight Matrix to help ensure 24-hour care for your skin, and Pro-Collagen Tri-Acid Peel to help refine and revitalise the look of your complexion. Complete with a signature headband to elevate your skincare regimen, this terrific trio will work to reveal smooth, radiant skin you'll simply adore.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Elemis collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £209 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £69.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £139.02.

Night and day - whatever the time of day, Pro-Collagen will see your skin right! For the day, you'll receive industry icon Pro-Collagen Marine Cream in your choice of formulation to help deliver deep hydration to your skin, as well as smoothing the look of fine lines and wrinkles for a youthful, radiant finish. For the evening, Pro-Collagen Overnight Matrix will help you wake up to a smoother, firmer feeling complexion by morning, while Pro-Collagen Tri-Acid Peel will give your skin a pick-me-up in between, working to freshen and illuminate its appearance. Morning and evening, this collection will step up your skincare game with its multi-tasking formulas.

Discover Pro-Collagen - this popular range is one of the signature collections of the Elemis brand, and features treatments specifically formulated to help target visible signs of ageing, helping to create a supple, moisturised and revitalised look.

Your skin, your choice - Elemis' world-renowned Pro-Collagen Marine Cream comes in three formulations to suit your skin type, so all you have to do is choose the one that's right for yours! Go for the Original formula for the classic care that started the global phenomenon, or choose SPF 30 for a dose of sun protection alongside it. Or, if your skin is dry, choose the luxurious Ultra Rich option for added hydration.

Stock up on skincare stars - if you're already wanting more before your collection has even arrived (we don't blame you!), why not choose the Auto Delivery option to keep the Elemis magic going, all year long? That's right, you'll receive this incredible collection without the headband not once, not twice, but FIVE times more every 60 days, each at today's amazing deal price! Plus, in the last two drops (May and July), you'll receive an amazing 50ml full size of the Pro-Collagen Night Matrix instead of the 30ml - still at today's low price! Now that's a stellar skincare regimen!

Contains:
1 x Pro-Collagen Overnight Matrix (30ml) - an overnight treatment that targets areas of your skin where everyday stress shows most, for a visibly smoother, younger-looking complexion by morning. Enriched with padina pavonica (a marine algae), plus Drone Peptide Technology and microalgae and wild indigo oligosaccharide
1 x Pro-Collagen Tri-Acid Peel (15ml) - designed to lift away dull and dead skin cells for a smoother appearance, working to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles and improve the skin tone and luminosity. Powerful, yet gentle on the skin, this peel helps to support the skin’s natural moisture barrier and is formulated with an 8% Tri-Acid Complex of lactobionic, Asiatic and mandelic acids and infused with padina pavonica (a marine algae) and chlorella

Plus
Make your choice:
1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml) - a beauty icon, this award-winning cream is designed to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and increase hydration, leaving your skin feeling smoother and firmer. Blended with a cocktail of three seaweeds - padina pavonica (a marine algae), porphyridium and chlorella, plus ginkgo biloba, rose and mimosa
Or
1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream Ultra-Rich (30ml) - specially formulated for dry skin, this luxurious moisturiser melts into your skin, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while promoting a radiant, supple complexion. Infused with three seaweeds: padina pavonica (a marine algae), porphyridium and chlorella, plus ginkgo biloba blended with precious rose and mimosa absolutes
Or
1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream SPF 30 (30ml) - a beauty icon, this award-winning cream is designed to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and increase hydration, leaving your skin feeling smoother and firmer, with the added benefit of broad-spectrum SPF 30 sun protection. Blended with a cocktail of three seaweeds - padina pavonica (a marine algae), porphyridium and chlorella, plus ginkgo biloba, rose and mimosa

Auto Delivery
All 30 mls.
Day light robbery.

And getting more expensive month by month it seems. They really are in danger of pricing themselves out of most peoples budgets IMO.
I agree….. which is one of the reasons I’m not getting this TSV… I don’t want to love the Matrix and then struggle to justify the price.
I really do have to think about what I’m buying these days….
I love the PCMC and won’t give that up, but so many more affordable options out there with better offers.

If you were to buy the items in this Elemis collection individually from QVCUK you’d pay £209

Pro-Collagen Overnight Matrix 30ml £105 at Q cost £37.14
Pro-Collagen Tri-Acid Peel 15ml £73 for 30ml at Elemis this 15ml is £44 at Q cost £15.57
Pro-Collagen Marine Cream 30ml £60 at Q cost £21.22

Total £209 cost £73.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for prices given.

I have a Tri-Acid Peel from a previous TSV and it lasts for ages, I only use it once a week and it's still got a quarter of the bottle left after 18 months.

Skincare is getting ridiculous now and I’ve fallen for the hype many times😳 I see that a new line by Motsi Mabuse called Lovemore is coming to Q, but let’s be honest if you are bringing a new regime to market it has to contain a new magical ingredient that none of the big brands have and I’m pretty sure they have everything covered 😊so I’m sure the selling point with this will be The Power of African Plant Extracts, no way am I falling for it.

Skincare is getting ridiculous now and I’ve fallen for the hype many times😳 I see that a new line by Motsi Mabuse called Lovemore is coming to Q, but let’s be honest if you are bringing a new regime to market it has to contain a new magical ingredient that none of the big brands have and I’m pretty sure they have everything covered 😊so I’m sure the selling point with this will be The Power of African Plant Extracts, no way am I falling for it.
Yes you will 😂😂😂

Latest posts

Back