It's coming back!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Was he any good at Kids TV, I vaguely remember him in the early days of Live and Kicking
he was the butt of many jokes, that was part of his appeal, especially Trevor and Simon who used to take the piss out of him but when he presented Double Dare on Going Live he nearly always slipped in the foam in the assault course etc (think he did the same on Run The Risk on Live and Kicking)

he was the butt of many jokes, that was part of his appeal, especially Trevor and Simon who used to take the piss out of him but when he presented Double Dare on Going Live he nearly always slipped in the foam in the assault course etc (think he did the same on Run The Risk on Live and Kicking)
So he has had a career of people mocking him lol

“We were all just saying…”

He’s been saying that all evening. No wonder the production quality and stock levels are so poor if all they do there is sit around “just saying” how lovely pink is, how handy a solar torch is, how much they spend on batteries… yadadada

What doesn’t help with this channel, is you get one presenter for 4 hours in a row
Could be worse; it could be six hours of "Christmas Gifts With Mark" over on TJC.

Indeed the 'new' Ideal World is now following the TJC pattern of (brief show description) 'with' (first name of presenter) in the TV guide, with presenters often on-air for hours at a time, presumably because that makes more money for TJC and - now - Ideal World. Precious little time for toilet break(s) as well.

Would love to know Rob Locke’s views on this. Is this the Ideal World he remembers?

Could be worse; it could be six hours of "Christmas Gifts With Mark" over on TJC.

Indeed the 'new' Ideal World is now following the TJC pattern of (brief show description) 'with' (first name of presenter) in the TV guide, with presenters often on-air for hours at a time, presumably because that makes more money for TJC and - now - Ideal World. Precious little time for toilet break(s) as well.
6 hours with Mark? he is a nightmare but at least he isn't smutty

I've just flicked on. I've not seen Mike in ages and my god he needs a shave. He looks about 20 years older atm!!!!! Haha

Mike is bearable unlike Peter

IMO both are unbearable for different reasons and neither should be on shopping telly. Mike is one of those loudmouthed, love the sound of their own voice, center of attention types, but they both have one thing in common, they are both obnoxious deceitful shysters. I actually find the "bastion of integrity" worse, Peter is just a crude ignorant idiot, well past his sell by date, that blethers a load of bullshit, and while he spouts an enormous amount of misleading bullshit most of it comes from his ignorance, where as Mason is more deliberate, he's not as ignorant or senile (btw he may have gift of the gab, but he ain't intelligent), he plays jack the lad, one of the guys with anecdotes to make you feel like he's someone you would trust, yet he comes out with as much if not more deliberately misleading info than Peter does. But as i say, because he has the gift of the gab and one of the boys, for some strange reason folks seem to like.

Like just now, trying to persuade folks why they should buy the affordable fashion watches he's flogging instead of higher priced Swiss brand watches, while all the time he hides one of those higher priced Swiss watches on his wrist.

Latest posts

Back