Catheirne Huntley Weight Loss

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OMFG. Why?

Presumably so she can read comments like this:

Image1.jpg

Image2.jpg

I'd advise Miss Chunts to avoid the West Mids. 😬

She has filtered the **** (literally) out of this picture.
Definitely...she's touting for cash for her bff's charity tonight. Ooh the fake tears,alone at Christmas,grief the whole enchilada! Her male punters will need more than a head shot Cathie 🤦🏼‍♀️

Anybody else noticed how thin the face is,waist and legs have been altered,almost could be a different person?
Tv is fake but some people just take it to another level of me me me fishing for compliments again 🎣
Yes, I did notice. The photo has definitely been mucked around with. First, I saw that there was something funny about the the booted legs and then the waist didn’t look right. I'm still stumped why she does this.

In my opinion, anyone who bothers to filter or photoshop their photos to stick online isn’t happy with how they look and they just want/need positive comments to make them feel better about themselves. That’s fair enough but you can’t photoshop yourself in real life, so it’s probably better not to bother messing about like that rather than risk shocking the general public if they bump into you and see the natural flaws, lumps and bumps etc.

In my opinion, anyone who bothers to filter or photoshop their photos to stick online isn’t happy with how they look and they just want/need positive comments to make them feel better about themselves. That’s fair enough but you can’t photoshop yourself in real life, so it’s probably better not to bother messing about like that rather than risk shocking the general public if they bump into you and see the natural flaws, lumps and bumps etc.
I know someone who has gone for dates with (mostly) females from online sites. He says that nine out of ten times they are munters who have very little resemblance to their doctored pics.....How awkward? He's gone to the loo & sneaked out of a window before.

I know someone who has gone for dates with (mostly) females from online sites. He says that nine out of ten times they are munters who have very little resemblance to their doctored pics.....How awkward? He's gone to the loo & sneaked out of a window before.
I went on a date I met online and I got the barman to sneak me out the back door when I pretended to go to the loo. The date met me, let me buy the drinks and eyed up other women the whole time. Clearly I was only there to kill time and pay for everything. Tosser.

Ms Huntley needs to be a bit careful what she's putting out there - especially doctored photos.

CC

Anybody else noticed how thin the face is,waist and legs have been altered,almost could be a different person?
Tv is fake but some people just take it to another level of me me me fishing for compliments again 🎣
She gets her new buddy Lee Hoedown to photoshop her pics,that's about his limit tech wise,apart from switching his tablet on then off. Her narcissism is out of control🤦🏼‍♀️

Latest posts

Back