Catheirne Huntley Weight Loss

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

EleanorFrancis

Registered Shopper
I saw Catherine presenting yesterday and looked her best in years.... well fitting leather pencil skirt and grey sweatshirt.

Could have been due to it being a well fitted outfit, but for me, she looked like she had lost weight and looked really good for it, and to her credit, surprisingly wasn't boasting about it either.

Maybe another man is on the scene :unsure:

Joking aside, well done to Catherine.

Her weight has fluctuated over the years. Maybe she is slimmer when there’s no love interest on the scene. It concentrates the mind.I certainly gained weight after marriage and it was difficult to get off. She is looking good so well done.

In my opinion her hair looks much better with the extensions in, that chin length bob did nothing for her, I also think that she looked much better as a blonde

She always looks great whatever her size. Shes a good looking lady.
She is a very pretty lady which makes it all the more annoying when she keeps putting herself down all the time. If she thinks she looks awful what chance do the rest of us have :unsure: Even when she was at her heaviest on screen she still looked good - except for that Dawn French/Thelma look she had for a while. Didn't suit her.

CC

She is a very pretty lady which makes it all the more annoying when she keeps putting herself down all the time. If she thinks she looks awful what chance do the rest of us have :unsure: Even when she was at her heaviest on screen she still looked good - except for that Dawn French/Thelma look she had for a while. Didn't suit her.

CC
She does that to get her fans to text in to say no, you are so beautiful.
Total yo yo diet her whole time on QVC, so weight comes off and then back on again. Rinse and repeat.

I dont think she does it on purpose to get attention. Maybe she had a ex that was horrible to her and its made her insecure. I have been there and its hard. The TV is not great if your a normal size tbh. Most celebs diet and excersize within an inch of thier life to look "good" in films and on the TV.

CC
She puts herself down, so that people will say she's beautiful, she's always fishing for compliments thats why she does it. This coy little girl act has worn thin!!

Latest posts

Back