Julia on form

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

maymorganlondon

Registered Shopper
Julia Roberts is looking lovely on the Fashion on Friday Kim & Co show. Lovely dress and a very tonal pair of heeled sandals.
I know Julia has had real health issues, which are ongoing, but she looks like she has lost weight and is having a run of good health.
She's also showing how it's done providing all the measurements, talking about the clothes and not a whole load of waffle and dishing out minimal snark.
I rather went off Julia, but credit where credit's due, she is really showing her professional best self.
Well done Julia.

She loves herself
I think we should ALL love ourselves more than we probably do.
Julia has that right, but she can come over as insufferably conceited at times!

I am all for confidence, be it body confidence or social confidence or any other kind. As women get older we do get more confident (generalising here) and stop caring so much what others think of us. It's a wonderful thing.

I think we should ALL love ourselves more than we probably do.
Julia has that right, but she can come over as insufferably conceited at times!

I am all for confidence, be it body confidence or social confidence or any other kind. As women get older we do get more confident (generalising here) and stop caring so much what others think of us. It's a wonderful thing.
Yes, Conceited is probably a better word

Well if you get to the age she is why not.
why not indeed

Shes the best presenter QVC have ever had. She is relishing her tummy being a lot flatter don't know how or why but she looks a lot better for it. Having given Julia a glowing resume I have to add she's a massive show off lol!
Yes, she is a massive show off, but I agree that she is the best presenter.

Julia was on again today doing Kim & Co with Jenny Blackwell. They work extremely well together, imo. Discussing and having fun with the clothes, suggesting combinations that would work well. I enjoyed it.
I think some guest and presenter combinations work better than others... so I would definitely suggest they are an excellent double act for Kim. I'm sure Kim would have been pleased at the clothes-focused show that was still an entertaining watch.
Julia seems to be emphasising her "just saying" catchphrase, but with little to no mean girls vibes. If Julia has reverted to how she used to be before her head got turned by social media and vanity publishing, I'm all for it.

She has been the subject of so many posts on here - many uncomplimentary. I probably giggled along with the 'size small' ones. Perhaps we appreciate her presenting even more, now that we know what some of the alternatives are.....(shudders)
I've always liked her (presenting) style, but not the conceit - & fam (& other) brags....

Julia was on again today doing Kim & Co with Jenny Blackwell. They work extremely well together, imo. Discussing and having fun with the clothes, suggesting combinations that would work well. I enjoyed it.
I think some guest and presenter combinations work better than others... so I would definitely suggest they are an excellent double act for Kim. I'm sure Kim would have been pleased at the clothes-focused show that was still an entertaining watch.
Julia seems to be emphasising her "just saying" catchphrase, but with little to no mean girls vibes. If Julia has reverted to how she used to be before her head got turned by social media and vanity publishing, I'm all for it.
Wonder how welll that 'book' actually did?

For ‘book’ read ‘books’ lol. She seems to now regard herself as a successful author. I think she has now written quite a few books, and has a writing room in her home. She also leaves copies in the local telephone box for people to read. How well they are doing is anyone’s guess, according to Julia, they are in some best sellers list, but heaven knows which one!

For ‘book’ read ‘books’ lol. She seems to now regard herself as a successful author. I think she has now written quite a few books, and has a writing room in her home. She also leaves copies in the local telephone box for people to read. How well they are doing is anyone’s guess, according to Julia, they are in some best sellers list, but heaven knows which one!
>>She also leaves copies in the local telephone box for people to read.

.....So she gives them away for free then. Just Saying!

She's signed to Bookoutre, so she's not self-publishing these days. They're not one of the big players but they're a respected outfit.
A someone who spent most of my career in publishing, I know that most authors are great fans of telephone box libraries. We live very rurally - and local authors (and my previous employer), always donate books (often signed) to our little telephone box library.

Latest posts

Back