Margerine Burgerbar

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

"little miss killjoy"

you can imagine her looking at you disapprovingly as you pop a sugarlump into your cappuccino.

she's the type of person who makes me want to eat bread and dripping. pompous mare.

It was that mix stuff she was trying to flog this afternoon, only £25 for a probiotic chocolate mix thing. We had one thing to say in this house - not.a.hope!

As for the pilates thing - how many of them are folded up, being used as clothes horses around the UK?

Great nickname. She is a little earnest, isn't she? And as for that really expensive chocolate powder, I think I'll stick to my Actimel.

There's no way I would be watching a ruddy Pilates hour thank you very much:ninja::ninja::ninja:

Another stepford wife like Robin from, philosophy. i find her very robotic and seriously lacking in a sense of humour. £25 for chocolate powder what's wrong with nesquick!!

"mmm i love it" said Debbie "it tastes like chocolate mousse when you add it to yogurt, can i have some more please." Yes Debbie of course it does!

Yes, she's not a barrel of laughs is she?? :rolleyes: I applaud MB for her expertise and for being so fit but that skinny gaunt look does nothing for her in terms of ageing well and she looks considerably older than 50 imho. JR on the other hand being fit but plump is ageing well, but I have to say watching her fling her legs apart with such wild abandon made me feel a bit squeamish. :YIKES: ;) :pPC:

I quite like Marjolein ... 'tho the drinks she sells I wouldn't buy... good idea for the nutrition but way too expensive imo... as for unused pilates machines.. well that is up to the individual..I think it's a lot to pay for just a clothes stand.. there is a solution.. perhaps it could be used as an excercise machine :)

Yes, she's not a barrel of laughs is she?? :rolleyes: I applaud MB for her expertise and for being so fit but that skinny gaunt look does nothing for her in terms of ageing well and she looks considerably older than 50 imho. JR on the other hand being fit but plump is ageing well, but I have to say watching her fling her legs apart with such wild abandon made me feel a bit squeamish. :YIKES: ;) :pPC:

I must admit to feeling admiration for someone who keeps herself so fit, I've been planning to do it for the last 10 years! I heard her say she was 57, so I don't think she looks too bad PPC, but I'm with you on the the JR leg flinging bit!

Oh is she 57?? Sorry I didn't hear that bit as I couldn't bear to watch the whole show, but I still think she would look less stringy and hard faced if she had a bit more flesh on her. :pPC:

"little miss killjoy"

you can imagine her looking at you disapprovingly as you pop a sugarlump into your cappuccino.

she's the type of person who makes me want to eat bread and dripping. pompous mare.

Burgerbar and Frankenstein would make a lovely couple! Bread and dripping washed down with a large alcoholic drink - that would really upset both of them.

Oh is she 57?? Sorry I didn't hear that bit as I couldn't bear to watch the whole show, but I still think she would look less stringy and hard faced if she had a bit more flesh on her. :pPC:

I agree. I'm 54 and overweight but I would not like to be at the other extreme of scrawniness (is that a word ?). I would love to try pilates though, perhaps next year.

I use my pilates machine 3 or 4 times a week and it's fab ... does keep me supple and strong and the cardio board IMO, isn't as easy as they say... it is excellent, but you know you have done it, I do 45 mins on a treadmill most days and I can just about do 15 mins on the board :)

I have thought about Pilates but thinking is as far as it gets with me, but have just borrowed my neice's hula hoop so laughs all round as I try to wrestle with that in my penny pinching drive to get fit. I think a bit of weight helps as time goes by, its the old face v figure dilemma. So I am trying to firm up a bit and eat a bit more healthily rather than go down the extreme route

Latest posts

Back