Is that a pistol in Harald's pocket?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi minced across to a model earlier and nearly poked my eye out.

Maybe you should move further back from the TV then? If your nose is touching the screen, you're too close....you'll go blind, or get square eyes or something!

Was it in HD? *shudder* The perils of modern technology they don't tell you about....! :mysmilie_61:

Thanks, the pair of you, I've just snorted coffee all over me, the I-Pad and my poor old pussy!!

Maybe you should move further back from the TV then? If your nose is touching the screen, you're too close....you'll go blind, or get square eyes or something!

Was it in HD? *shudder* The perils of modern technology they don't tell you about....! :mysmilie_61:

I thought it was hairy palms :smirk:

Is Sacha Baron Cohen's character Bruno based on Herr Glockler?

PS Why can you never find an umlaut when you want one??

Thanks, the pair of you, I've just snorted coffee all over me, the I-Pad and my poor old pussy!!

No comment. *thinks* Though I am basically a kind-hearted person so would just like to add that it goes without saying that obviously I hope that 'pussy' was not scalded.....& that iPad is still working! :nod:

I thought it was hairy palms :smirk:

Surely that would only apply if you were right up against the tele with your sweaty little palms pressed against it & your nose touching the screen......I shouldn't think BB was that close though......? :thinking:

No comment. *thinks* Though I am basically a kind-hearted person so would just like to add that it goes without saying that obviously I hope that 'pussy' was not scalded.....& that iPad is still working! :nod:

This is all getting a bit Mrs Slocombe :giggle:
Leave it to BurlyB to come up with something that has us all in stitches,
and of couse the replies to the thread, which are brill and have me titteerinnnnnnnnnnnnnnng out loud. Thanks you all.
on this wet wet day (nudge nudge) he he

Ooooh now who do we think would be Mrs Slowcombe? Someone very important obviously.

Jennifer Kirk from Kirks Folly, she has that look about her, especially when she puts her glasses on,
and peers over them, saying that i peer too :confused:

Latest posts

Back