General ridiculousness thread

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
They really are selling some crap tonight. Electric dusters, fibre optics for the garden... and the Kate Middleton ornament is on at some point.

"just by 'em"

when he was selling the above kate middleton ornament thingy he said..
'she met prince ANDREW, pregnant..... prince william at the edinburgh univercity, not only were they
friends they moved in together'

it makes you wonder whats going thru his head does'nt it

when he was selling the above kate middleton ornament thingy he said..
'she met prince ANDREW, pregnant..... prince william at the edinburgh univercity, not only were they
friends they moved in together'

it makes you wonder whats going thru his head does'nt it

The man is a wretch. He will effortlessly use births, deaths, illness, loneliness, old age, ANYTHING to tout his shabby tatt.

He utterly disgusts me.

Watching Paul Evers this morning. Not only have the vouchers not stopped, they've upped them to up to £20 on certain items e.g. the double Yonanas pack, 4 x £5 :confused2:

Watching Paul Evers this morning. Not only have the vouchers not stopped, they've upped them to up to £20 on certain items e.g. the double Yonanas pack, 4 x £5 :confused2:

I bet that must mean they are going to so a shed load of sub £5 items that neither £10 or £5 vouchers can be used on when the vouchers become active.

EDIT:- And here we go, the new T&C's are 'Credits cannot be redeemed on product purchases of less than £5. (not including P&P charge)' and they have now threw this in too 'Multiple credits cannot be combined and used together nor can they be used in conjunction with any other credit or voucher'

Great, good luck on trying to spend them then!

Last edited:
Did he have a Hat on last night too? That picture is a really old one.

He had something similar on when Steve McD was presenting the pie maker. He was clowning around and eating the pies. He said he was eating the meat and potato one, it was lovely, turns out it was a pear and jam one. Steve remarked on what kind of taste buds he had. He also kept shouting out to Olivia, the pie lady's daughter, how much they all loved her.

He looked like a vagrant

Last edited:
He had something similar on when Steve McD was presenting the pie maker. He was clowning around and eating the pies. He said he was eating the meat and potato one, it was lovely, turns out it was a pear and jam one. Steve remarked on what kind of taste buds he had. He also kept shouting out to Olivia, the pie lady's daughter, how much they all loved her.

He looked like a vagrant

It's arguable he's a tramp but not in the vagrant sense.

She's Charlotte, I believe she's freelance, and not on that often. One of the presenters I like, just gets on with the job, with the minimum of andecdotes and bullsh...., She's obviously pregnant, but isn't harping on about it every five seconds, In fact she hasn't mentioned it once, unlike certain presenters who constantly remind us they're a busy mum with two kids at every possible opportunity! No, Charlotte's good!

She's Charlotte, I believe she's freelance, and not on that often. One of the presenters I like, just gets on with the job, with the minimum of andecdotes and bullsh...., She's obviously pregnant, but isn't harping on about it every five seconds, In fact she hasn't mentioned it once, unlike certain presenters who constantly remind us they're a busy mum with two kids at every possible opportunity! No, Charlotte's good!

She seems good, probably too good for Bid.

Much more QVC to my mind.

She's very calm, but I've slipped into a coma. Maybe Sally will wake me up later :grin:

Did anyone notice when Russell showed us the hotplate of the steam generator iron it was really, really deeply scratched around the steam vents?

I could be wrong but that looks as if someone has used wire wool on it to remove a burn!

Bod is flogging the ID Protection Stamps that you use before you put old mail in the wheelie bin. He said that everything that is delivered to your door has your name and address on, including 'leaflets like junk mail from your local Pizza Shop'. Maybe he lives somewhere really posh with personalised takeaway menus! Then he said 'what about when you get birthday cards? Well what about it Bod? I don't recall getting a card with my date of birth on it, and even if it was for say a 40th with a number on the front what use would that be to a thief?

And I wish he would give it a rest with his incessant boasting about what the total value of the vouchers he has 'given away'. I bet the punters wont be as gleeful when they try to 'spend' them.

Bod is becoming as big a BS'er as the rest of them.

Last edited:
Steve McDonald just said that he signed up to his first mobile phone contract when he was 16 'because you could back then'. Actually you couldn't Steve, you're lying. Then he said his first monthly bill arrived and it was for £800. Yeah right Steve, they just give out credit limits like that, to 16 year olds (oh sorry, they have never even allowed 16 year olds to get their own contract!). I'd forgotten how big a bullshitter he is.

You won't be surprised to learn his tales accompanied the sale of a Vodafone PAYG handset, especially suited to teenagers.

Last edited:
Justin Hazell's reason for buying from Price-drop whilst selling Dahlia Tubers:

"So you don't have to speak in Latin when you go to the garden centre..."

:mysmilie_15:

Justin Hazell's reason for buying from Price-drop whilst selling Dahlia Tubers:

"So you don't have to speak in Latin when you go to the garden centre..."

:mysmilie_15:

Good grief, what a noob. I always thought he was sort of OK in a smarmy, patronising sort of way but I have heard him come out with some incredibly stupid things this weekend.

I have come to the conclusion that Bod isn't the sharpest blade in the drawer. Perhaps the nous went with the hair?

He's got his Sunday grey on again

I think that's the third time he's wore that this week

He had a new pink blouse on yesterday but he seems to have had the same suit on every day.

Poor Bod, you'd think Aunt Flo would have a word :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back