Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I feel very, very ashamed. I meant it only as a lighthearted joke. I feel the backlash and accept it. *shuffles off, head bowed*

Some things shouldn't be joked about DW.

Sally Jacks takes fashion very seriously and I for one applaud her commitment and courage.

I absolutely LOVE the way she talks about ''drinks with the girls'' and ''nights on the town'', the way she talks about girls and glamour.... the way she convinces her audience of Beatrice, Margie and Glynis that THEY are part of the social circle in 2014 and not 1974, which would be more accurate.

I completely HATE the poncho's though.

I absolutely LOVE the way she talks about ''drinks with the girls'' and ''nights on the town'', the way she talks about girls and glamour.... the way she convinces her audience of Beatrice, Margie and Glynis that THEY are part of the social circle in 2014 and not 1974, which would be more accurate.

I completely HATE the poncho's though.

I love it too! It's a real 'sex and the city' lifestyle! And we're invited in!! Unlike you, I think the ponchos are great! So versatile! They can even be worn over an evening dress......allegedly

I love it too! It's a real 'sex and the city' lifestyle! And we're invited in!! Unlike you, I think the ponchos are great! So versatile! They can even be worn over an evening dress......allegedly

those ponchos would only ever be worn in two situations

* holiday in mexico
* fancy dress as Mexican wrestler.

I HATE when she models them... as I never EVER laugh.... nor get excited as she isn't about to spout absolute pseudo fashion logic.

Ladies You know what i'm gonna say, the Palazzo's, you've got the Chinos, you've got the Leggings, the Jeggings.

Not only can you have the colour combinations of the pinks, the whites, the teals. You can put the navy's with it, you can put the whites with it, the creams with it. You've got the navy trousers, you've got the slacks, you have the maxi dress, you've got that white trouser. This elastication of the hem just taking it in on that hipline.

Peter was saying something earlier......'the hips, the derrière, it glides' it was the hideous reversible dress. Our jenny loves it.........naturally

I love the enthusiasm when they use a video clip of jenny modelling.... as they know she can't talk over them

The cheapskates were showing old recorded footage of Sabine modelling a frock in a set adorned with Christmas Trees and Fake Snow on the floor.

Just the thing to promote a spring purchase.

Was it really her stuff or did she just design some labels to stick in saying 'Sally Jaxx Designs', or whatever they said? (Think I may be pushing my luck at this point) :giggle:

Why she didn't go with my idea for a name for her range of Bargain Basement Jaxx I don't know

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

Hey I just found out why I can't get bid anymore on freeview 23. Its not my aerial after all. On bids facebook page people from wales are saying they don't receive bid anymore. It disappeared a week ago. Bids response is:

We are working towards resolving the service outage which is effecting the Wales area only. We are confident of having this resolved by the 31st of March, if not earlier. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Hmmmm :wonder:

Latest posts

Back