Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

''get it or someone will get yours''

Mike talks about that like he has used that line for years..... I'm fairly sure he has used it for about two weeks at the most.

Haha that page is magic

I'm going to start one called 'Shyster Sherlock Says'. I'm thinking:-

'ooh d'ya know I first came across this fragrance'
'When I used to work for (insert high end cosmetic brand)'
'This is my favourite (insert product description) ever'
'This is absolutely the last of the stock we have in the business'

I don't have much sympathy for presenters who would use the line of "we didn't like what we were being told how to sell but we were forced to". If all the presenters went to the bosses and said no in unison then they would have two change. If someone hated what they were doing they would look miserable not looking like they were having the time of their lives.

I'm going to start one called 'Shyster Sherlock Says'. I'm thinking:-

'ooh d'ya know I first came across this fragrance'
'When I used to work for (insert high end cosmetic brand)'
'This is my favourite (insert product description) ever'
'This is absolutely the last of the stock we have in the business'

i personally like, when he has asked something which causes someone to reveal they were born in the 80's

"1984!!!!! That was when i had my first job working for red door"

I don't have much sympathy for presenters who would use the line of "we didn't like what we were being told how to sell but we were forced to". If all the presenters went to the bosses and said no in unison then they would have two change. If someone hated what they were doing they would look miserable not looking like they were having the time of their lives.

I dunno mate, if i was the boss and sally, peter, peter and mike said...

"BOW TO OUR DEMANDS OR WE ARE LEAVING"

well ... they would be leaving

Where was Sally last night for ladies night? I was bereft, I sit glued to the screen listening to her words of wisdom but she wasn't on. Then I turned over to Price Drop and saw Lisa Brash on early, that was a shock to the system. Me and Muttley's mum turned off in disgust and watched Casablanca on DVD!

Where was Sally last night for ladies night? I was bereft, I sit glued to the screen listening to her words of wisdom but she wasn't on. Then I turned over to Price Drop and saw Lisa Brash on early, that was a shock to the system. Me and Muttley's mum turned off in disgust and watched Casablanca on DVD!

She rarely seems to do a full weeks shifts anymore, no idea why though. When she was off again just the other day Split Ends said she had an appointment but that she'd have rather been on air instead.

Maybe she's giving Beyonce singing lessons?

The plot thickens! Do you think she is looking for alternative work, and not as a singing coach!!!

Well obviously she's a very fashionable, stylish woman and her consultations are almost certainly much in demand from fashion houses such as Gucci, Fendi, Peacocks.

image.jpg

Well I really like Sally Jacks and, to be frank, i'm becoming increasingly exasperated by the constant criticism of her.

She's genuine.

Of course. I jest. In fact I believe Salleh to be so genuine, I now wear only clothes from Bid. I get lots of comments. I do not want to snooze and lose.

Of course. I jest. In fact I believe Salleh to be so genuine, I now wear only clothes from Bid. I get lots of comments. I do not want to snooze and lose.

Of course I feel that Sally not only adds the common touch to her sales but she does so with candour and an understated panache.

image.jpg

Well quite. She really is just 'the girl next door.' I think it would be true to say, she has a certain class about her.....:smirk:

Latest posts

Back