Jill Franks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've been through stages in my QVC years; ordering lots; ordering and returning lots; highly irritated by the whole set up, highly amused by some of the views on here, but after 20 years I've reached a plateau of mellow indifference. The senior management, web designers and the presenters don't give a chuff about what I think of them so I can't get worked up about them. In the words of a tacky Disney pendant, watches, karaoke and scary faced wind up carousel I've "let it go, LET IT GOOOO!" :mysmilie_47::song::song::mysmilie_8::song::mysmilie_1:

http://www.qvcuk.com/CatalogSearch?langId=-2&storeId=10252&catalogId=10152&sc=SRCH&keyword=frozen just in case you want to buy :mysmilie_462:

I'm fairly sure DF comes on here. You know how obsessed with social media / online comments she is, the silly cow! Written any books lately, Debs? I could do with a laugh!

Well if she does then it's a pity she doesn't take heed of the views of the members regarding her hard sell approach.

I would say with the exception of 1 or 2 members none of us like her presenting style or her social media groups and their shenanigans regarding charity auctions.

I'm fairly sure DF comes on here. You know how obsessed with social media / online comments she is, the silly cow! Written any books lately, Debs? I could do with a laugh!

Her slutty "novels" are popular on the camping circuit, you never know when you'll run out of toilette paper.

I'm quite new to this Forum and joined after lurking for ages.......Julius take a chill pill. QVC had lots of things which we don't like but you sound very bitter.

I think most of us know Julius is being tongue in cheek, I think hardly anyone takes the comments personally or to heart. I like reading them, it's quite refreshing to see someone speak the truth about what they think and not hold back.

I really think she is quite deluded when it comes to her own self-image. She imagines herself as someone glamorous, attractive and uber healthy when in reality she's little more than a vapid, middle-aged scrawnbag!

I like Jill. I am fully cognisant, and supportive, of the definition of the word 'forum.' We should all be comfortable, in the knowledge that, as long as it is not illegal (and, imo, immoral), we are entitled to express an opinion. When it is a personal, spiteful insult, towards another person, it is unwarranted, and may be quite hurtful. Before posting, consider what you are about to write, with compassion, and ask yourself "how would I feel, if this was aimed at me?"

Maybe, I can only go by the past over a year posting and read for a while before that. I just laugh it off when people I don't know make comments that will have no effect on my life. I'd sooner have a laugh than an argument.

:mysmilie_502:Trouble is,a copy costs more than loo roll to buy. Mind you, the publisher may have a load of stock he/she is desperate to offload, so perhaps that's the way to go? Heck, fancy being the publisher - bet there's a few 'diva demands' to deal with there (like will the colour of the cover match this year's "on trend" look? Should it be called Sludge Green or Emerald Surprise?). Nightmare.

Her slutty "novels" are popular on the camping circuit, you never know when you'll run out of toilette paper.

:mysmilie_502:Trouble is,a copy costs more than loo roll to buy. Mind you, the publisher may have a load of stock he/she is desperate to offload, so perhaps that's the way to go? Heck, fancy being the publisher - bet there's a few 'diva demands' to deal with there (like will the colour of the cover match this year's "on trend" look? Should it be called Sludge Green or Emerald Surprise?). Nightmare.[/QUOTE

That's true H it is slightly dearer but oh! think of the satisfaction.

:mysmilie_502:Trouble is,a copy costs more than loo roll to buy. Mind you, the publisher may have a load of stock he/she is desperate to offload, so perhaps that's the way to go? Heck, fancy being the publisher - bet there's a few 'diva demands' to deal with there (like will the colour of the cover match this year's "on trend" look? Should it be called Sludge Green or Emerald Surprise?). Nightmare.
Enough of this talk about lavatory paper. I've just had food poisoning and a friend has just gone out to get me a fresh pack of 8. Oh when will it ever end!

Enough of this talk about lavatory paper. I've just had food poisoning and a friend has just gone out to get me a fresh pack of 8. Oh when will it ever end!

Oh how horrible, you poor thing!

Re. the loo roll, get yourself some Nicky Elite, cheap as chips compared to the big brands & very thick & soft!

:nod:

Or aldi's finest ...

Well, in a manner of speaking. You wouldn't want it too fine, would you?

(Sorry, countrymaid.)

Oh no! Make sure it's the soft variety. :mysmilie_8: hope you're feeling better soon.

countrymaid, so sorry. Food poisoning is horrible - hope you will be feeling much better soon.

Thank you to everyone for your good wishes. I think I'm on the mend now but I'll be taking things gently for a while. Oh yes, and the loo paper came from Aldi as it's virtually my corner shop.

Thank you to everyone for your good wishes. I think I'm on the mend now but I'll be taking things gently for a while. Oh yes, and the loo paper came from Aldi as it's virtually my corner shop.

Best to get some of those live yogurt drinks or Yakult, to restore your intestinal flora.

Is Jill wearing one of the Absolutely Famous children`s Christmas jumpers on the Bethlehem Lights 11 pm show?

Is Jill wearing one of the Absolutely Famous children`s Christmas jumpers on the Bethlehem Lights 11 pm show?

Yes, Claire Sutton has wore it too, turned over to hear CS say she was wearing a child's jumper (looked too small on her too) thought I'd heard wrong so rewound the telly, but nope I hadn't it was infact a child's jumper, no idea why a grown woman would want to wear a child's jumper unless they didn't have their size in the adults but there's that question again, why would they want to wear a child's jumper?

Latest posts

Back