Liz Earle TSV 23/10/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I could be reading the LE website incorrectly but I am not sure you get the eyebright and the fragrance as a complimentary gift....

The TSV is live now but I can't make the EP work so have not yet ordered - might check back later.

I could be reading the LE website incorrectly but I am not sure you get the eyebright and the fragrance as a complimentary gift....

The TSV is live now but I can't make the EP work so have not yet ordered - might check back later.

I haven't tried so don't know if this will work but I've had a problem getting easy pays to work online before and have found that using the 'speed' checkout they are added where they won't add at normal checkout.

I ordered mine yesterday morning around 7:30am when I saw it was live.

I'm getting more & more back into Liz Earle. I'm quite looking forward to this collection arriving.

I love a cosmetic bag that opens fully like this one with a long zip, so shall be keeping an eye on eBay.

I haven't tried so don't know if this will work but I've had a problem getting easy pays to work online before and have found that using the 'speed' checkout they are added where they won't add at normal checkout.

I couldn't get the EP to work last night, but it was ok this morning, so hopefully all sorted now.... and my order is on it's way! :)

The fragrance collection is free with what they called their monthly offer (for October in this instance - there's always a free gift but it varies). On the LE go to 'new offers' and you'll find it there,.. You get the cleanse and polish special edition, isntant boost skin tonic and the skin repair moisture (in a pot not a tube which I prefer!)
The fragrances will be added automatically and it's free postage, then because you've spent over £25 you will automatically get the eyebright added as an Xmas free gift...
Hope that makes sense!

You could buy the hand cream seperately from Liz Earle if you want it that badly.:)

This is true Ani, and I don't want it that badly especially not at their prices!! I will still to l'occitane Shea huge tube for £19 less 20% at marks :)

Would you the tsv for the extra £11 or stick with the LE offer and freebies?! Am feeling so indecisive at the moment!

I love a cosmetic bag that opens fully like this one with a long zip, so shall be keeping an eye on eBay.

Well then why don't you just buy the TSV for £50 plus p&p to get the fabulous bag, and give the rest away as a Christmas teacher's gift?! ;)
Sorry I couldn't resist, because I could almost hear Debbie or another presenter trying to convince people to do something not dis-similar!
Joking apart, I've noticed that you can find quite a few good cosmetic bags like this on eBay (perhaps a little smaller but certainly with the full zip style), particularly those produced by make up and fragrance brands. I bought an Elizabeth Arden one not long ago, but Estée Lauder is another one worth searching. Good luck!

Wow! Wasn't going to buy this but when I saw what was in it I've ordered it. I'm not even going to moan about the bag! :mysmilie_11:

CC

I ordered this last night, I wasn't able to resist. I will end up giving the eyebright away as I do have a lot of it. Mind you someone on here posted about using it as eye makeup remover. I will have to try that.

I have just bought the Superskin Overnight mask today in Boots & got my 500 points.I felt I needed a treat! I have had a card with the TSV but I don't need all of these products.Why don't they use the opportunity to launch new products like the mask in the TSV? Could be availability but committed LE fans want something new.

I have just bought the Superskin Overnight mask today in Boots & got my 500 points.I felt I needed a treat! I have had a card with the TSV but I don't need all of these products.Why don't they use the opportunity to launch new products like the mask in the TSV? Could be availability but committed LE fans want something new.

Yes, it could be that, or it could be that LE won't give them a new product that they expect to sell well independently. Even though we sometimes get new scents in LE TSVs, they always stand guilty of playing extremely safe.

In my opinion, I don't think they have come up with any scent for Cleanse & Polish which is a patch on the original.
Same is also true for the handwash and hand cream.

That said, I believe they have tinkered with some of the original scents (probably by substituting cheaper ingredients, or increasing quantities of cheaper and decreasing quantities of more expensive ingredients in their formulations. They are being short-sighted. The results won't be the same and buyers will be less inclined to be loyal if the tinkering reduces the pleasure of the product experience and gives a less effective performance.

I ordered this last night, I wasn't able to resist. I will end up giving the eyebright away as I do have a lot of it. Mind you someone on here posted about using it as eye makeup remover. I will have to try that.

That was me, Whitesnake and I can't bang on enough how good it is as an eye makeup remover - going to start a rumble here, but think it's better than Floracil!

Mine was delivered first thing this morning - I absolutely love the rosemary and rock rose fragrance. It's beautiful. The limit edition c&p fragrance isn't bad, but it's not brilliant either. Am overall very pleased with this collection though.

Ooh let us know what the mask is like won't you!!

There is definitely been tinkering of some products. I had the original hand cream about 3 years ago, it was lovely texture and scent. I bought some in Boots during the Summer, expecting it to be the same as it used to be....wrong! the new texture is very dry and rolls off as you rub it in. The smell is stronger too, but I don't like it.
I took it back and was told by the girl on the counter that it had been reformulated, I would call it wrecked personally. Why do they do this? but as posted above, cheaper to produce and therefore a cheapened product.

Gosh, did I hear it right?? Has Jilly just say that over 20, 000 has been sold? I could be wrong as I had the Q in the background and was not paying a lot of attention to it.

Latest posts

Back