Social Media - That was an eyeopener

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hmm what obsession??? Didn't she do some kind of TV show where people had to sh*t in a dish and she told them how badly they were eating. Vomit inducing. I watched it for about 10 minutes before rushing off to puke :puke:

CC

Yep, that was HER obsession.

I've never received one & defo don't want one but since when has the Q sent out these?
'Thanks for my birthday EP voucher btw' wrote someone after correcting the market trader who said Mr Max is an American brand :mysmilie_11: - Zip it, Flinty.

I did get a Birthday voucher the other year it was £5 and I thought ****** cheek a fiver!

Never used it in the end.

Humphhhhh :mysmilie_10: Shopped with them for all these years and no vouchers, no happy birthdays, no anything. However, any time my card has expired and still has easy pays attached to it, they are straight on the phone.

If I keep the Shark cleaner I will get a £25 voucher though and can then spend another £50 to get the £25 back. Hmmmm. Might use it against the Elemis TSV if the time frame fits.

CC

I get news updates on Google and just seen one from the Sun of a couple having sex in an outdoor pod in Chiswick Park!!!!

Hmm what obsession??? Didn't she do some kind of TV show where people had to sh*t in a dish and she told them how badly they were eating. Vomit inducing. I watched it for about 10 minutes before rushing off to puke :puke:

CC

I worked with a young girl who was obsessed with going to the gym. She bought a book by Gillian Mckeith to work and one page was filled with pictures of poo and every picture was different. Didn't know there were that many different kinds.

A woman having a major rant. Seems she has spend £2000 in recent months with QVC and decided to buy something on easy pay at £163. But Paul has told her she has failed the credit check. She is saying QVC say they never do a credit check and Paul's attitude was could not care less.

The only thing I can actually think of is does she have too many easy pays going at the same time for high-end products?

How many times when selling 6 easy pays does Alex clearly announce if your going through a mortgage application don’t worry the easy pays won’t affect anything. Because there’s no credit searches so nothing to flag up during any applications.

QVC have always done credit checks no matter how many times people or presenters say otherwise, that’s for both 4 and 6 easy pay. They’re not going to let a first time buyer buy an £800 TV for instance on four £200 easy pays without checking them out, saying that if it was £40 they’d check you out. plus, I was told by a Customer Service woman a long time ago that yes they do do credit checks, let’s face it people, this is QVC we’re talking about who are that tight, they squeak.

I`ve just read a long winded sick inducing post on Q`s facebook from a woman who is thanking them for allowing her to carry on affording her skincare and how her life was so miserable when she couldn`t afford it. Are these people for real and do we live in such a World where life begins and ends with the brands you have on your dressing table ? Talk about over dramatic !

I`ve just read a long winded sick inducing post on Q`s facebook from a woman who is thanking them for allowing her to carry on affording her skincare and how her life was so miserable when she couldn`t afford it. Are these people for real and do we live in such a World where life begins and ends with the brands you have on your dressing table ? Talk about over dramatic !

Oh how embarrassing, I can feel the hairs stand up on my arms. She must think her computer/tablet/phone only gets QVC on it, imagine the wrath that will explode when she eventually realises just how much QVC are ripping he off. :mysmilie_17:

There are some really sad people out there. I go round all the beauty counters and blag samples. I am a tight wad.:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

Her post starts with this: 'I just want to express my sheer delight and gratitude to QVC, I seriously do not know what I would do without such an amazing company, who offer such incredible and affordable beauty products'. Ill health meant a drastic change to income & lifestyle & the items she could afford affected her skin, confidence & health, however, everything changed in January this year when she saw an Elemis presentation... She now buys products from 9 different brands, loves Keeley, views QVC as part of her holistic therapy & calls AY her beauty bible. Any person who has had his or her life changed beyond recognition by illness or accident has my empathy, however, her saccharine post was way beyond OTT & she's obviously not strapped for cash which is the case for many who chronically & unable to work.

This echoes the sycophantic reviews thanking X brand & QVC for bringing a product so they could buy, er no they are happily taking your money.

There are some really sad people out there. I go round all the beauty counters and blag samples. I am a tight wad.:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

In London & here in Cotswolds They rarely give out. People are nice in Ireland, Scotland & up North.

The Sheer Delight woman now I did read this.

My thoughts were she had to give up work so hope even on easy pay could she afford all the beauty products she had been buying? Does she not buy food and other things that are really important to living?

Ah Ha!!! The credit check rant reply in full.

yes called me up to say that they cannot do me a 165 easy pay as i had missed one payment which when i noticed i called them up n paid the balance off, money was in my account not sure why it wasnt allowed. So qvc said that due to this one late payment they did a CREDIT CHECK n noticed i had a ccj so i was imformed i wasnt allowed anymore easy pays, even though i am up to date n owe nothing.
It was also the bad attitude of CC Paul who then hung up on me.
They do credit checks without prior knowledge or agreement.
It maybe in small print somewhere but its certainly not how the presenters advertise their policies.

So she missed payments to QVC as well as a CCJ. No wonder they have refused her easy pay.

As for the Sheer Delight woman a number of posts saying a load of rubbish and it is a promotion of some sort.

well one of the QVC easy pays would buy her products outright with the umpteen online shops that sell top beauty half the price of QVC

Latest posts

Back