Today I bought....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I for a split second yesterday was tempted by something on QVC, then realized it was because I was bored and just wanted to buy something.

Then went to Amazon and ordered a non-tip water bowl with a stand for the cat. She keeps on purpose tipping her water bowl over and I have to mop up ****** water which is all over the place. Doesn't do it with the food bowl only water. It is arriving tomorrow. Oh, I have tried various bowls but no still tips them over.

Am I imagining things or was there a move a few years ago to make it compulsory for retailers to say where things were made? Or maybe it was food specifically? I do wish they would bring that in for all products so we could be more selective. Surely it wouldn’t be difficult.
The country of provenance is printed on the label. The online retailers don’t generally show it.

Feeling a bit fed up these past few days and itching to treat myself but you know I can’t find a damn thing to buy .
Weren't you thinking about taking up knitting again at the beginning of Lockdown MK1? Buying yarn always cheers me up. Until it starts to take over the house, and I have to sell a bunch of it on ebay. Yarn problem? Moi?

I for a split second yesterday was tempted by something on QVC, then realized it was because I was bored and just wanted to buy something.

Then went to Amazon and ordered a non-tip water bowl with a stand for the cat. She keeps on purpose tipping her water bowl over and I have to mop up ****** water which is all over the place. Doesn't do it with the food bowl only water. It is arriving tomorrow. Oh, I have tried various bowls but no still tips them over.

At least she uses the bowl. Mine preferred puddles & climbing in to the sink to lap at tap drips. They'd get wet feet & then tread the prints everywhere! Better than drinking out of the loo I suppose...She's also get her face in to my glasses of water/milk/bowls of yoghurt/cereal/other...

I spend a fair amount of time looking at where companies have their products manufactured, I'm fortunate to have the time to do it & I regularly check that my info is up to date. I've always done this for cruelty free products & now do it regarding palm oil. When I needed a new laptop I bought a refurb, I know that's fudging it but I couldn't find a non-Chinese one. I've finished my Christmas shopping & with the exception of a doll that was made in Sri Lanka everything was British or made in Europe, even the books were printed here.

Oh, stop It!:D

Well today I ordered some perfume, made in France by a small Grasse perfumery and not sold in China, plus I got a freebie 15ml bottle of their newest perfume included in my order.

Weren't you thinking about taking up knitting again at the beginning of Lockdown MK1? Buying yarn always cheers me up. Until it starts to take over the house, and I have to sell a bunch of it on ebay. Yarn problem? Moi?
I bought some and taught myself to crochet from YouTube videos but haven’t actually produced anything other than scraps of samples!

Cats are very fussy, it seems. They often won't eat food that's been put out for a while, or drink water that isn't fresh from the tap. There seem to be a number of drinking fountain things, which might be an idea for the tap-drinking cats in your lives.

Latest posts

Back