Catheirne Huntley Weight Loss

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OMG! Catherine looks I incredible today šŸ„° lovely jumper and pleather trousers. Happy Saturday!
Aha Miss Incredible is back. No one looks good in pleather trousers and well you know it. Same as satin. Shows up every lump and ounce of fat on a person so although I didn't see Catherine I refuse to believe she looked incredible :unsure:

CC

I agree with an earlier poster who said that Catherine Huntley is looking better than she has for a long time.

However, she still has that attention-seeking or foot-in-mouth habit...last week, she was presenting a sleepwear show, and was confirming that the particular item was very suitable for side-sleepers as it kept "the twins" comfortable!

Then, today, she was on an electrical gadget show with Lee Holbein. Lee went through the product spec for an electric toothbrush, saying that it supplied 40,000 vibrations a minute. Catherine gasped and said "40,000 vibrations a minute? How pleasing!" She then collapsed in a fit of giggles, leaving Lee to complete the presentation.

Still, if Catherine hasn't got a love interest in her life at the moment, she can always get herself a new electric toothbrush!

Tediosity....she is so transparent.
A true narcissist...

She does that to get her fans to text in to say no, you are so beautiful.
Total yo yo diet her whole time on QVC, so weight comes off and then back on again. Rinse and repeat.
Her army of gullible male muppets...Megan Markle nĀ°2

She puts herself down, so that people will say she's beautiful, she's always fishing for compliments thats why she does it. This coy little girl act has worn thin!!
Spot on šŸ‘

Own up, which one of you wrote this? :ROFLMAO:

Image1.jpg

I am not a fan of Catherine but there are worse. I think she is not too secure personally, but probably a nice person in real life. I do think her hair is way too long, cā€™mon Catherine you are not a school girl or a teenager!

Latest posts

Back