Catheirne Huntley Weight Loss

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This comment made me laugh ... "You are very generous". Presumably he meant to say gorgeous. :ROFLMAO: Pretty handsome looking chap too, Catherine really is turning heads right now with her poses and performances.

Gross. He looks like Zippy from Radio. Is that the best she can do?

I doubt if many QVC presenters are members of this forum or of any other QVC group. Why should they voluntarily read disparaging remarks about themselves unless they find them funny or have rhinoceros hides? They prefer to go to their fan clubs instead, I should think.
They prefer to go to their fan clubs instead<<

>>AKA Echo Chambers.

She looks great
Toffelo who was in tbe jungle a few years ago looks so thin .. I’m the papers today
I’d be so miserable if I stopped eating to get that affect or ate very little
No matter what we look like we are never happy …
Too thin is not healthy and too overweight
Meanwhile the dieting industry makes an absolute fortune

She looks great
Toffelo who was in tbe jungle a few years ago looks so thin .. I’m the papers today
I’d be so miserable if I stopped eating to get that affect or ate very little
No matter what we look like we are never happy …
Too thin is not healthy and too overweight
Meanwhile the dieting industry makes an absolute fortune
What is the 'dieting industry'?

I thought Chunts looked very good when her hair was in a bob, sadly I loathe the very long hair looks she is sporting now, she is far too old for that length, and I have never been taken in by that girlie lack of confidence she pretends to be.

I know next to nothing about hair-extentions. But I don't see anything wrong with clipping fake hair on to make it look longer. Not so sure about gluing ?? actual hair onto your own hair, that's pretty ick to me. She looks so much better with a bob imo.

I thought Chunts looked very good when her hair was in a bob, sadly I loathe the very long hair looks she is sporting now, she is far too old for that length, and I have never been taken in by that girlie lack of confidence she pretends to be.
I totally agree, I don't know what it is about her hair that I don't like but I really don't think it does anything for her, and the huge glasses don't help much. I really wish she would get her hair cut, or more likely remove the extensions.

I'd go so far as to say that all of the older ones would look better with a bit more fullness around the head and shorter, well cut hair. Long locks doesn't equal youthful for most people. Sorry if this is you but that's what it looks like to me, particularly if the hair is straggly and thin at the ends. I expect an avalanche of criticism (it's my choice etc) for saying that, but hey ho.

Latest posts

Back