Happy New Year

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ohnonotshoppingagain

Registered Shopper
I wish everyone who contributes and our Admin/Moderator teams all the best for 2024, too late for me to stay up so I’ll be in bed, not the same anymore on my own!

Attachments

• IMG_1533.jpeg
    IMG_1533.jpeg
    17.9 KB · Views: 22
Happy New Year to everybody. Unlike our last dog our young lab is terrified of fireworks so I ended up sitting up until after 1am with her. Our last dog also a lab never batted an eyelid but the one we have now certainly doesn`t live up to her gundog breed. She`s a big softy in all respects. The type who`d lick a burglar to death !

Happy New Year to everybody. Unlike our last dog our young lab is terrified of fireworks so I ended up sitting up until after 1am with her. Our last dog also a lab never batted an eyelid but the one we have now certainly doesn`t live up to her gundog breed. She`s a big softy in all respects. The type who`d lick a burglar to death !
Ahh I feel for you and her!

Think most labs I’ve met are massive softies!
My brother has two chocolates and they’d be useless guard or gun dogs!

My previous cat was quite laid back but current boy is hyper sensitive.
Tried to lock him in last night but still the fireworks terrified him… :(

Yes, Happy New Year everyone and hope it is healthy as well. It's not going to be wealthy for me unfortunately, I need a new roof over my kitchen having got home to waterlogged electrics and no lights :rolleyes: Things can only get better 😀

CC

Yes, Happy New Year everyone and hope it is healthy as well. It's not going to be wealthy for me unfortunately, I need a new roof over my kitchen having got home to waterlogged electrics and no lights :rolleyes: Things can only get better 😀

CC
😲🥰

Latest posts

Back